Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA Championship H2H thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,641 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Just a query on reserve order, Greensauasage then me.
    Could you explain it?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,878 ✭✭✭✭CSF

dahat wrote: »
    Just a query on reserve order, Greensauasage then me.
    Could you explain it?
    Higher point score.

CSF wrote: »
    Higher point score.

What league was Greensauasge in? There was no tie for 4th in League 1

What league was Greensauasge in? There was no tie for 4th in League 1
    Its between 18th in the Championship and 4th in League 1.

Its between 18th in the Championship and 4th in League 1.

Ah right.

• Advertisement

Amended FSA Championship for next year

Iago
    Ronan.h
    Jeju
    Who 8 Paul?
    Local Chap
    Benimar
    TaytoCrisps
    Lucas Hood
    Hogey007
    Easy Rod
    Fizman
    G1032
    Dasa29
    Decoda
    Remoteboy
    Kevinroche3333
    Biscuits1988
    AdpRo
    SantryRed
    Greensausage

The order of next in line:
    Dahat
    Mhaigheo
    Aha Shake
    Itsnotmyfault
    Santi101

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭greensausage

So I am back in the championship next year?

So I am back in the championship next year?

Yes.

Congrats to Iago who has been bumped into the FSA Premier League and therefore will be leaving this league. Congrats to dahat who will be taking his place. 14 signed up in the league already excluding Iago. So once dahat joins we'll be waiting for another 5. Mhaigheo is next in line for if there is any further attrition.

Insertwittynamehere

• Advertisement

Insertwittynamehere
    Wrong thread. Signup thread is the one for that. Cheers.

Wrong thread. Signup thread is the one for that. Cheers.

Just bumping this. I need them all in the one thread because once August 1st comes around I need to be able to tally up exactly who is who, and who is which team ID, because once the season starts to run its course and people change their team name a load of times it's the only means I have of tracking who is who.

Another place has become available. Mhaigheo is the one for the move up this time. PM will be sent shortly. Congrats.

69 of the 80 places have been taken in the 4 leagues so far with a week to go. However, some of these have been guys who have joined the league on the site, but haven't signed up in thread with your ID to make the admin possible when the times come around. Thanks to F1ngers for thanking the valid entries and PMing me details because its saved me a tonne of admin work.

Please people, do not assume that I'm gonna just assume I'll know who you are, or that you were in it last year so its grand. It won't be grand. People who haven't followed the instructions are going to actually be removed from the league on July 31st so make sure your entry is valid before that time, because it won't matter how many PMs I get from you after that time, so make sure you're not that guy and save both of us the hassle of an argument when the time comes around.

Jeju, Local Chap and Biscuits1988 are the 3 we're waiting for to sign up still.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Little Bubbles

tom_k wrote:
    Van Gaalacticos (TaytoCrisps) v Bojango Unchained (KevIRL) VaudevillianVeterans (Who 8 Paul?) v The Eh Team (Lucas Hood) The Dukes of Hazard (Aha Shake) v Alexis On Fire (Santi101) Alabama Hotpockets (Fizman) v DeGood DeBad & DeGea (Hogey007) Lcam-01xb Dominion (dasa29) v Captain Cummo (skippy15) Team Ramrod (Easy Rod) v Schürrle Not? (tom_k) Remote's Boys (remoteboy) v NeverDrinkingAgain (kevinroche3333) The Gooners (Local Chap) v Bosco Borisov (bo-sco) Bunch of Goons (Benimar) v Real Social Dad (Decoda) Diego Costa Lot (G1032) v Greensausages (greensausage)

Can anyone sign up

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,255 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Two and a half days to closure of sign up.

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭Jeju

Joined up there, looking forward to a great year and promotion with a few weeks to spare, unlike last season where I was relegated with a few weeks to spare.

New season and promted to the Championship.

Best of luck all!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭dasa29

Good Luck Everybody.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

And here we go again......

5d3969451748b1a78fb800ee44b9558a.jpg

32174e4aaa077f998da37fa516f17527.jpg

DC

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

43-21 win for me over Leeds the Way.

2nd highest score in the league. Up next, Dude wheres Micah, who were top scoring with 45.

Gamesweek 1 complete with a 27-37 win over Bunch of Goons (and my bitterness at the non Silva / YaYa goal receding)

c58dd2924fa4c525fd955318a6af840d.jpg

77f9cb6ae7b6f88649acb74c31e8d031.jpg

Games week 2

ad9f0e6ded2d57cf2c2111c2f1027223.jpg

DC

• Registered Users Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

Pretty sure I have this one wrapped up folks. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Nice to get an early win.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭TaytoCrisps

2 scores would have beaten me last week , my usual luck would be to be playing one of them ! looking good for the season :) ..... relegated in may

Guys, happy to announce that entirely down to finnharpsboy, we will have a 70 euro cash prize for the winner of the FSA Championship.

Still fundraising if anyone can source any further prizes, and I will continue to filter down any cash prizes using the same split decided on between myself and finnharpsboy. 50% will go to the Premier League. The other 50% will be filtered down to the other leagues proportionally. 28% of it will be for the Championship.

Excellent news, thanks Finnharpsboy...

Week 2

25485b6237919f5fb7eba66f55a9eb1b.jpg

df14708e4924011eaf04b6871f189489.jpg

DC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭Jeju

First points of the campaign, mainly down to a badly timed holiday organised by the OH so had to pick the second week on the Monday before departure.

Advertisement