Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glucose Metre

Options
  • 15-08-2014 9:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭

Can someone recommend a reasonably priced Glucose Metre along with reasonably priced strips. Its not for a diabetic (as I know they're free), so am looking for one that isn't too expensive to use.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

paulsgirl wrote: »
    Can someone recommend a reasonably priced Glucose Metre along with reasonably priced strips. Its not for a diabetic (as I know they're free), so am looking for one that isn't too expensive to use.

Thanks.

I have a spare one if you want it? However the strips are expensive, around €30 for a pack of 50. But check your chemist or online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭paulsgirl

Thanks very much for the offer. The strips are the expensive part it seems. I'll do some more investigating into it. Cheers.

Advertisement