Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pretty Much zero hunger on bulletproof coffee

Options
  • 15-08-2014 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

I have pretty much zero hunger on bulletproof coffee.
    I have one in the morning at around 8:30 and then have a healthy salad/stew for lunch at around 1:00ish...
    No hunger for the rest of the day..
    I might have a smoothie later in the day..
    Anyone else's appetite zapped with bulletproof coffee?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

How many grams of butter and MCT oil are you putting into it? How long have you been doing it?

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭rustyzip

Hanley wrote: »
    How many grams of butter and MCT oil are you putting into it? How long have you been doing it?

About two weeks.
    Some mornings I have two tblsp of each, some days I have just one!

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

500+ cals in a single drink. I'm glad you are not hungry after it because if you were not tracking your calorie intake it would be easy to overeat

• Registered Users Posts: 24,581 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

conzy wrote: »
    500+ cals in a single drink. I'm glad you are not hungry after it because if you were not tracking your calorie intake it would be easy to overeat

Depending on the size of the lunch, undereating could be as big an issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Undeadfred

Depending on the size of the lunch, undereating could be as big an issue.

I'm also concerned with this. I dont think I'm getting enough calories a day but i dont feel hungry so i dont feel the need to consume them

I usually have bulletproof coffee for breakfast and dinner so thats about 800 calories, then i have a salad for dinner with some protein in the form of tuna, cheese or eggs, but thats only a little over 1000 calories for the day.

sometimes i just do a big fry up to get sufficient protein if i feel im not getting enough

I'm 19 year old male btw, so i should be getting 2500 calories a day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

Undeadfred wrote: »
    I'm also concerned with this. I dont think I'm getting enough calories a day but i dont feel hungry so i dont feel the need to consume them

I usually have bulletproof coffee for breakfast and dinner so thats about 800 calories, then i have a salad for dinner with some protein in the form of tuna, cheese or eggs, but thats only a little over 1000 calories for the day.

sometimes i just do a big fry up to get sufficient protein if i feel im not getting enough

I'm 19 year old male btw, so i should be getting 2500 calories a day.

What are you basing the 2500 kcals on?
    The fact that you're male?

I'm 31 yo male and 100kg, would 2500 be enough for me?

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Undeadfred

What are you basing the 2500 kcals on?
    The fact that you're male?

I'm 31 yo male and 100kg, would 2500 be enough for me?

well my sister told me it initially, but I already knew it was somewhere around 2000 a day.

I've since looked it up with a calorie calculater and yeah im meant to be getting around 2500 calories a day to maintain my weight, 2000 a day for fat loss and 1500 a day for extreme fat loss

Advertisement