Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ridiculous habits you cant lose.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

When I'm talking to someone, I clench my fists and count out the syllables of what I say on my fingers by flexing them against my palm. If I have an uneven number of words, or I don't use all the fingers equally, I add/subtract more words to what I say. It wrecks my head but I can't seem to stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭teotihuacan

rawn wrote: »
    When I'm talking to someone, I clench my fists and count out the syllables of what I say on my fingers by flexing them against my palm. If I have an uneven number of words, or I don't use all the fingers equally, I add/subtract more words to what I say. It wrecks my head but I can't seem to stop.

jaysus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Biting the insides of my cheeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,023 ✭✭✭Satriale

Thread winner...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Satriale wrote: »
    Thread winner...

Lolz. I think it's a nervous thing, usually when I'm in a group or talking to people I don't know. Cos sounding like a weirdo in those situations will help my nerves, loike.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭auldgranny

You are even worse than me.

Advertisement