Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sun warrior protein

Options
  • 08-08-2014 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi
    I have just started taken this protein, its expensive but i get a good discount. Anyway the whole Supplement thing is a mystery to me. I dont want to be takeing them just for the sake. There is a lot of amion acids in the above protein, do i get all i need from this or is there something missing?. i train 3 times a week and work shift so diet is a pain at times but i have to say i do eat healty. I have been tracking the diet on my fitness pal .
    Can anyone give me any suggestions here is a list of the amino acid in the protein. cheers
    AMINO ACID PROFILE (CHOCOLATE) (PER SERVING) 0 N/A*

Alanine 821 Mg N/A*

Arginine 1693 Mg N/A*

Aspartic Acid 2152 Mg N/A*

Cystine 200 Mg N/A*

Glutamic Acid 3297 Mg N/A*

Glycine 811 Mg N/A*

Histidine 476 Mg N/A*

Isoleucine 821 Mg N/A*

Leucine 1641 Mg N/A*

Lysine 1703 Mg N/A*

Methionine 188 Mg N/A*

Phenylalanine 1040 Mg N/A*

Proline 1090 Mg N/A*

Serine 1022 Mg N/A*

Threonine 566 Mg N/A*

Tryptophan 152 Mg N/A*

Tyrosine 723 Mg N/A*

Valine 900 Mg N/A*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭SaoirseRose

The Classic blend is too low on Lysine to be a complete protein, however you can always get this from another source such as beans.

The Warrior Blend is a complete protein, if you wanted to try that one instead. Has a weird taste though. I get the Vanilla in both, but the warrior blend has hemp and pea protein which makes it an acquired taste!

Advertisement