Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many times do you pee in a day?

Options
  • 07-08-2014 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Just to stay healthy, I drink lots of fluids to keep myself hydrated but only pee 4 or 5 times a day. Is this healthy? Should I have more water output than this?

What do you drink during the day and how many times do you go to the toilet?

How many times do you pee in a day? 27 votes

0% 0 votes
    7% 2 votes
    11% 3 votes
    14% 4 votes
    18% 5 votes
    11% 3 votes
    18% 5 votes
    18% 5 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,247 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Enough? I don't know. I doubt you'll get useful answers unless you find a raft of posters who measure fluid volume.

In matters of piddlin', it's quantity, not frequency.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

I drink 2 litres a day and go about 5 times. If I train I might drink more so tend to go a bit more then too.

This happens to me too though... if I don't drink a lot of water for a few days, when I start back on 2 litres I end up peeing 8 or 9 times for a day or two! :pac: Then it seems to regulate itself and I go back to 5 times a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Teaforlife

endacl wrote: »
    Enough? I don't know. I doubt you'll get useful answers unless you find a raft of posters who measure fluid volume.

In matters of piddlin', it's quantity, not frequency.

;)
    Oh I should've posted this question in another forum instead of Nutrition & Diet! Apologies. Always keep posting stuff in the wrong forums.

Teaforlife wrote: »
    Oh I should've posted this question in another forum instead of Nutrition & Diet! Apologies. Always keep posting stuff in the wrong forums.

What would the 'right' forum be?!?

:confused::D

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Teaforlife

endacl wrote: »
    What would the 'right' forum be?!?

:confused::D

Is there a "Human Body" forum?? Or else another person done a similar question to mine in "After Hours"

• Advertisement

Teaforlife wrote: »
    Is there a "Human Body" forum?? Or else another person done a similar question to mine in "After Hours"

I wouldn't risk a piddle thread in AH. They'd take the pi55...

:D

Advertisement