Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diet 80% Gym 20%

Options
  • 07-08-2014 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭

As an ectomorph I think this is very true. Friends of mine would make a show of me in the gym(most people would actually) but their diet is completely wrong. Skipping meals etc. No exaggeration, I get better results from just eating properly and not working out than they do going to the gym 4/5 times a week.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

You can be a healthy weight and paralysed from the neck down, you just eat according to your needs, so in that sense it is 100% diet. This is why people using injury or time/space constraints to excuse weight gain are being silly: they're eating more than they need, plain and simple.

The gym will help you be in great health rather than merely good health, and will help you look sexy instead of just ok :D

Advertisement