Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sean Kelly Tour ticket wanted

Options
  • 06-08-2014 8:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Would like a ticket for either the 160km or 100km Sean Kelly Tour routes this august 24th.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭tombliboo83

I'm fairly sure that I won't be able to use mine (can't get time off work) for the 160k. Where about are you situated?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 marlogue

Hi, I am in Dublin, also work a few days a week in Limerick

I'll be in Dublin with work from 8.20 to 10 next mon, tues and thurs. I can meet at heuston station or city centre at a push. I'd be happy to give you the entry for the face value 40 euro. pm for my number if those times suit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭The Noble Nudge

Ah lads not missing one again am I........
    have the first request up only bumped it yesterday??
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057260425

Next in line on this if it doesn't go through.

Any rules on this mods??? Or is it first come first seved so to speak. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,368 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

It's Marlogues thread so I doubt you can pinch a ticket he's already been offered.

More will come up closer to the date.

iwillhtfu wrote: »
    It's Marlogues thread so I doubt you can pinch a ticket he's already been offered.

More will come up closer to the date.

I'm not looking to "pinch" any ticket to start....
    I've an ad up the past week and want to know what's the way forward watch or be lucky enough when one becomes available or an orderly q?
    There is a charter/rules for everything else in adverts so was just wondering...
    And if he can't make the meeting for whatever reason should it be offered again...I've only offered to be next in line.
    From my limited use/knowledge of the rules of boards that seems to be what everyone else does....

Sorry you weren't looking to pinch his tickets. You were just running to the mods saying you were first. There are rules in place when buying but akaik wanted ads are just luck of the draw.

looks like I'll go with this ticket, but noble nudge, if it doesn't work out, I'll post about it here.

Sorry you weren't looking to pinch his tickets. You were just running to the mods saying you were first. There are rules in place when buying but akaik wanted ads are just luck of the draw.

Running to the mods! I asked a legitimate question...privately first but got no response....so I posted it in the OP's thread at least there was nothing untoward in a genuine question that could be answered by other more frequent knowledgable boardsies....Now less of the bitching or your incorrect assumptions please.
    My question is answered and I thank you for that.

• Advertisement

marlogue wrote: »
    looks like I'll go with this ticket, but noble nudge, if it doesn't work out, I'll post about it here.

Sound no bother at all...hope to see you there :D

Haha I'm bitching!!! You running to the mods like a little girl.. He took my ticket.. Boo hoo Grow a pair lad.

Jesus my kids are less childish than you.

Haha I'm bitching!!! You running to the mods like a little girl.. He took my ticket.. Boo hoo Grow a pair lad.

Jesus my kids are less childish than you.

OK then and that's a mature response...your embarrassing yourself now trolling there....

Yeah that's what I'm doing. Take it easy there now sunshine.

Yeah that's what I'm doing. Take it easy there now sunshine.

You are the one who needs to take it easy...read your smart answers to my simple questions and your ridiculous ill informed personal opinion and your "Sunshine" remarks.....end of...unless you want to get the last word in of course.
    I've had a response from the OP and that's it...I don't need anymore of your immaturity.

Ah sure if you insist sunshine ;) At least you got a bit of attention to your plight. Go easy now buttercup

Ah sure if you insist sunshine ;) At least you got a bit of attention to your plight. Go easy now buttercup

Oh a last word merchant...suggested name change for you...iwillstfu or better again youshouldstfu...now goodnight cupcake....enjoy the trolling ;)

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,268 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

iwillhtfu carded. Any more bickering and there'll be more cards

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭barryf42

noble judge - i have a 160k entry if you want same. haven't done enough training recently - if you want let me know and we can work out the logistics thanks

You can thank me later ;)

• Advertisement

barryf42 wrote: »
    noble judge - i have a 160k entry if you want same. haven't done enough training recently - if you want let me know and we can work out the logistics thanks

Hi Barry,
    Sound I'll take that off you. I'll pm you now. Thanks

You can thank me later ;)

What colour card did you get? :D
    You apologise and I'll thank you.......deal?

Hi Barry,
    Sound I'll take that off you. I'll pm you now. Thanks

sound

What colour card did you get? :D
    You apologise and I'll thank you.......deal?

Pink I think he likes me ;)

I may not always be right but I'm never wrong. Glad you got sorted ;)

I pm'd you there.

iwillhtfu carded. Any more bickering and there'll be more cards

Is a name change possible on the ticket? Says nothing on the skt site. I just presume the printed ticket is the entry and can be sold as such?

Is a name change possible on the ticket? Says nothing on the skt site. I just presume the printed ticket is the entry and can be sold as such?

Yes from the past few years. The registration email is enough with the name etc...
    It won't matter what name is on the entry as it's not a chip event or they don't post finishing times.

Cant get off work for the Sean Kelly myself now - I wont be taking that ticket now from tombliboo83

marlogue wrote: »
    Cant get off work for the Sean Kelly myself now - I wont be taking that ticket now from tombliboo83

lads fairly certain that the noble judge would take this one also, as I know he is looking for a 2nd entry as I had texted a club guy who I thought had a spare one

PM sent to tombliboo.....
    Yes I can take that if its still available...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Boesross

I'm fairly sure that I won't be able to use mine (can't get time off work) for the 160k. Where about are you situated?

I am also looking for 160K entry anyone with one they are not using would appreciate it thanks

Advertisement