Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHO WANTS FREE JUICE?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Snake

nuttyboy79 wrote: »
    Can I get formaldehyde instead? Cyanide gives me heartburn.

I'll see what I can do

Okay it's been a week and no new requests so I'm giving it till the end of my cup of tea for any new requests and after that I'll have a moderator close this thread. Could you all them pm me where to ship your juice to!

Final thing, just to make it clear:

This juice is completely free. I'm not charging for the supplies flavouring or bottles.

I'm not going to charge for shipping, but if you want to pay me for it that's cool too! (not a hint btw)

I'll be shipping them in batches UNSTEEPED
    Its up to you to steep the juice. I'll ship as many a week as I can afford.

When sending your shipping location also please specify if you need a 100VG batch. I won't mind!

The flavour I'm using is Jack the Ripple and RYT. Which one you get will be a surprise. ;)

This is NOT a marketing gimmick.

And finally I hope you all enjoy. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

RYT, is that a variation on RYC?

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭Jonathanpbk

I don't know how big that cup of tea is but hopefully there's a few sips left!!

If you'd be interested in doing up a 3mg, I'd love to try some!

rickyjb wrote: »
    RYT, is that a variation on RYC?

RY4, just more nutty.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement