Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John Bruton says Easter Rising was ‘unnecessary’

Options
1171819202123»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭demfad

Thomas_. wrote: »

So either you stop implying things into my Posts I did not say, or just look for another poster you can play you poxy little games. I´ve been dealing with various kinds of idiots in the recent past and frankly, I´ve no interest to meet new ones.

I hope that this was clear enough and will be understood by yourself.

Good day to you.

Of course, when you do not have the wit to attack the post you can always resort to attacking the poster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭Thomas_.

demfad wrote: »
    Of course when you do not have the wit to attack the post you can always resort to attacking the poster.

All right, I´m not interested in this old silly game. Welcome to my ingore list and I wish you a happy history reading with those who share your ideas. I´m not among them.

Bye.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Mod: Well that escalated quickly!

Tbh I think we've moved very much into the hisorical realm of discussion, which really isn't the politics board remit, and more for the history forums on boards.ie.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement