Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eat right for your type

Options
  • 30-07-2014 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

I got a food intolerance test done recently, which was very interesting and has yielded some good results. When I was getting it done, the woman who performed it recommended a book called "Eat right for your type" to me. I bought it, and find it very interesting. It suggests that food intolerances are based on people's blood type and it gives a full rundown of what they say your blood type shouldn't eat. Has anyone else tried it? What's the general feeling; a load of hocus-pocus or something worth thinking about?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭uberalex

I'm fairly certain it's hogwash, and without any scientific value. Most food intolerance tests are equally meaningless, I am afraid.
    www sciencebasedmedicine org/igg-food-intolerance-tests-what-does-the-science-say/

Advertisement