Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caught giving a friend prescription medication

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

pudzey101 wrote: »
    Solicitor just said I was unfortunate to be in wrong place the wrong time , I threw my friend a blister and told him take 2 or 3 of them for yourself . Solicitor also said it's my first real offense and I might not recieve a conviction if I contribute to the court poor box . A weekly script or daily would suit me fine iv certainly learned my lesson here

Seems like you've been unfortunate alright - would second the advice about being ready to make a contribution to the poor box, being contrite, making it clear that you didn't really get the seriousness of what you did at the time but do now. Best of luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,087 ✭✭✭Pro Hoc Vice

fineso.mom wrote: »
    If you still had 31 xanax yesterday how would you be due a month's supply today?

Because AGS took all the drugs I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

fineso.mom wrote: »
    If you still had 31 xanax yesterday how would you be due a month's supply today?

Cuz I get 90 a month and take when needed. So had a few left over. Some months would have none at all left over and some months would have more that half

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

You take up to 90 a month and still drive?

Yeah I'm on them long term so there not at as effective . They used effect my driving at the start but not anymore

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Out of interest, have you informed your insurer of this? Can't see any possible way you'd be fit to drive on the road.

Yeah I told them I suffer with high blood pressure etc when was been quoted , there the lowest dose xanax possible so not all that strong

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Yeah I told them I suffer with high blood pressure etc when was been quoted , there the lowest dose xanax possible so not all that strong

Have you told them you drove on xanax though? Doesn't matter about strength really. Doesn't it say not to drive with them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

How are you on the lowest dose possible when your mother is on a lower dose than you?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭dharma200

half of the western world is on xanax. You sound like you need a few Stheno lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

My mum runs out and I'm prescribed a stronger dose that's why , yeah il bring that in the morning u have it anyway :) just hope it doesn't go on record and give me a criminal charge . I certainly learned my lesson today

?

Forgot to add I'm on 0.25 x60 and 0.50 x30 for the month

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

See there is a reason why you should keep personal details out of forums. Not only have you admitted giving prescription medication to two people, you have also admitted to driving while under their influence and lying to your insurance company. There are quite a few Gardaí on here and incidents of sale or supply of Xanex are pretty few and far between. For your own sake, stop posting.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 brencork

I'm not gonna lie, I'm not convinced that young pudzey is telling the truth here. I've no idea why anyone would tell their insurer they have high blood pressure. I'm also baffled as to how his pharmacist magically found out that he had been cautioned by the Gardaí...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭fineso.mom

OP , you have terrible luck,,,

= parking tickets outside your own front door ...even though you went to the trouble of copying your mother's permit and sticking in the window,

= speeding fine ...even though you weren't driving the car at the time,

= caught not wearing your seat belt...even though you were just pulling out of a space and had it on when the guard pulled you over

= and now caught supplying prescription drugs to your friend who is known to the gardai.

At this stage I'd imagine the guards are becoming familiar with you too. ;)
    Take the advice of some of the posters here,,apologise,donate to poor box,don't share your medicine and then for goodness sake try to follow some of the rules=less fines.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭fineso.mom

OP , you have terrible luck,,,

= parking tickets outside your own front door ...even though you went to the trouble of copying your mother's permit and sticking in the window,

= speeding fine ...even though you weren't driving the car at the time,

= caught not wearing your seat belt...even though you were just pulling out of a space and had it on when the guard pulled you over

= and now caught supplying prescription drugs to your friend who is known to the gardai.

At this stage I'd imagine the guards are becoming familiar with you too. ;)
    Take the advice of some of the posters here,,apologise,donate to poor box,don't share your medicine and then for goodness sake try to follow some of the rules=less fines.

yeah thanks everyone +1

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭endacl

See there is a reason why you should keep personal details out of forums. Not only have you admitted giving prescription medication to two people, you have also admitted to driving while under their influence and lying to your insurance company. There are quite a few Gardaí on here and incidents of sale or supply of Xanex are pretty few and far between. For your own sake, stop posting.

For the rest of our sakes, please keep it coming.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,719 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

I think that's that then.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement