Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PhoneWatch expands it's operation

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,533 ✭✭✭kub

2011 wrote: »
    As stated I believe that they are that successful due to their marketing.

When "I asked how do they do it?" I meant how does a company make their marketing work so well?

This whole thread is about security systems and those of us that provide assistance to posters know our professions well. That profession however is not marketing therefore I would wonder would you be better off posing your question over in the marketing forum.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

kub wrote: »
    This whole thread is about security systems and those of us that provide assistance to posters know our professions well. That profession however is not marketing therefore I would wonder would you be better off posing your question over in the marketing forum.

Are you suggesting that apart from marketing PhoneWatch are no different to any other alarm company?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,533 ✭✭✭kub

2011 wrote: »

Are you suggesting that apart from marketing PhoneWatch are no different to any other alarm company?

They are a marketing company that install and monitor systems that have been bought by people who did not in general get quotes from decent security installation companies.

Advertisement