Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting sick

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Arthur Beesley

Is that you Ralph?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Mickey H

skirtgirl wrote: »
    I know I'm gonna get sick. Combination of to much food and alcohol. Pure waste. It's the waiting that is the worst. Help fellow boardsies!

So, OP. It's 5 hours later. Have you woken up in your own coughed up carrots yet??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Sure did you read the packaging. One baby is supposed to serve 5-6 people.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

If you're feeling that bad just chug a load of water and stick your head in the toilet and take a deep breath.

Yep, that waft of piss will get the reflexes flowing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭gugleguy

And remember we are still in pre water charges days just about. Feel free to flush away once the toilet cistern has replenished. That'll also stimulate the fetching for you, the flushing action.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

I know I'm gonna get sick. Combination of to much food and alcohol. Pure waste. It's the waiting that is the worst. Help fellow boardsies!

I know you're pain. I was in your position last Sunday. We all make the usual promises in these positions. We'll never drink again, it's time for a new me, I'm going to go for a run tomorrow. You pray to God to help you through this and make it as painless as possible and as you sit there hunched over the toilet bowl with that acidy feeling in your mouth and your teeth sore from the vomit, you get that sense of relief. It's over. You crawl back into bed, fall asleep and swear it's the beginning of the new you.

Of course a couple of weeks later you'll be in the same position :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭skirtgirl

I'm alive anyways! Time for breakfast.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Mickey H

I'm alive anyways! Time for breakfast.

Breakfast??!

Sorry to resurrect this thread but feck I know it's gonna happen.i would love to hear other peoples dying stories. Hardcore people might be Monday.im going of to swirl for a while

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Think of Yer Ma in the Nip, 20 minutes late no sick left

21/25

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,166 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Drank water. Can't do purging thing. Too yucky. Too hot. Food and alcohol baby is all wrong. Going for a serious run Monday, all my own fault. Anyhow next Saturday night will be different!

Tell me more about where I can find this "alcohol baby" - it sounds delish.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

I don't even know why I thought I would get sympathy here. Wishful thinking. I'll just let it churn around for another hour until it's good and ready. Delete the whole thread please mods if possible!

You don't need 'girl' in your name. It's kind of obvious now after stating that you wanted sympathy for feeling sick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭Aubrey loves Joe

Puke in a bag and then sell it on ebay

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

Go to the toilet, stick your fingers down your throat, wiggle them about, and puke like a responsible adult.

You don't need 'girl' in your name. It's kind of obvious now after stating that you wanted sympathy for feeling sick.

That was a number of weeks ago pizza. I don't want sympathy. I'm flying it now and looking forward to enjoying my Sunday. Have a fantastic day!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

It's so weird to be up this early on a Sunday, and not just because I need to vomit.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Pfft Lightweigth central, where are all the real drinkers at?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,166 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Pfft Lightweigth central, where are all the real drinkers at?

Still ****ing drinking and not looking at smartphones, obviously - another 19 hours of the wekeend left!

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Advertisement