Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA League 2 Signup Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,107 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Ooooh Golf Friend.

Don't forget to add your team ID.

Edited that back in Friend :p

Just spotted I'm not the only boring auld f*rt from the golf forum here either, hey Macker1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga Bungo

What's the craic with the backup/conference league people? Think I managed to get onto that.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

What's the craic with the backup/conference league people? Think I managed to get onto that.

Should be sorted in a couple few days.
    Will take CSF a bit of organising.

Last I read, there are two spots to be filled in the Premier League. If not done by tomorrow night, 21st and 22nd will be promoted from the Championship.

When that's done he will fill up the Championship(from League One), then League One(from League Two) and finally League Two(with those that are on stand-by).

At the moment there are 16 teams in League Two.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,033 ✭✭✭✭CSF

There isnt gonna be a League 3/Conference League but there will be alot of backup spots for League 2

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Capajoma

Long Ballin'

• Advertisement

3 places unclaimed here, plus the 2 spots that will be vacated here to go upto League 1, means 5 spots that will be made available once League 1 fills up.

Those places will be offered out to $hifty El Horseboxo Danger781 jimmii POKERKING once League 1 fills up with 24 hours to claim the spots.

CSF wrote: »
    3 places unclaimed here, plus the 2 spots that will be vacated here to go upto League 1, means 5 spots that will be made available once League 1 fills up.

Those places will be offered out to $hifty El Horseboxo Danger781 jimmii POKERKING once League 1 fills up with 24 hours to claim the spots.
    Theres a place for SpaceCowb0y also if I've counted right actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

I'm in If spot still available. What I gotta do?

I'm in If spot still available. What I gotta do?

Nothing yet, you'll get a pm once Championship and League 1 fill up. You'll have 24 hours to sign up then so stay posted.

I've just sent out 6 PMs. They've until 18:40 to take their place or else it moves on to the next in line.

First in line is manual_man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

One mans loss is another mans gain... delighted to get a spot in this! :)

Team Name: Chamakh My Pitch Up
    Team ID: 24649

Fair play for all the effort CSF

Boom, in there like swimwear...

Team Name: Don'tCall Me Schurrle
    Team Id: 422908

Good man yourself CSF

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭POKERKING

In thanks

David silva is god.

3 down. 3 to go

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

This is so unfair. 17 of us worked so hard to get to this league and the 3 teams above popped in out of nowhere?

Good luck guys, you were well ahead of as last season iirc. This will raise the level a bit. Just ry to keep 1 promotion spot for us:D

wonski wrote: »
    This is so unfair. 17 of us worked so hard to get to this league and the 3 teams above popped in out of nowhere?

Good luck guys, you were well ahead of as last season iirc. This will raise the level a bit. Just ry to keep 1 promotion spot for us:D

What is unfair? People didn't sign up so people have to take their places!!!

What is unfair? People didn't sign up so people have to take their places!!!

I should have placed a smiley there instead of a question mark

I know you are under a lot of pressure setting this up, but relax - this was a joke.

I should have placed a smiley there instead of a question mark

I know you are under a lot of pressure setting this up, but relax - this was a joke.

Hahaha I'm still not sure if I should have gotten this was a joke, but either way, nicely done!!

Hahaha I'm still not sure if I should have gotten this was a joke, but either way, nicely done!!

Good luck guys, you were well ahead of as last season iirc. This will raise the level a bit. Just try to keep 1 promotion spot for us:D

I thought that was enough to point you in the right direction:D

I will work harder from now on if I want to make jokes about FF leagues:)

I thought that was enough to point you in the right direction:D

I will work harder from now on if I want to make jokes about FF leagues:)

If you knew how many PMs I get a day like this from frustrated non-qualifiers you'd understand my thinking!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

If you knew how many PMs I get a day like this from frustrated non-qualifiers you'd understand my thinking!!!

it's almost over now ;)

manual_man wrote: »
    it's almost over now ;)

Just wait til the frustrated ones realise it's over!!!

El Horseboxo has joined up, and pmed me his details, for some reason he keeps getting an error message when posting.

2 spots left.

I really hope poor manual_man sleeps tonight rather than refreshing every 5 minutes to see if these 2 lads have signed up!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,107 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

I really hope poor manual_man sleeps tonight rather than refreshing every 5 minutes to see if these 2 lads have signed up!!

Hope you get a bit of sleep yourself CSF. You'll need to rest up before you start organising the FA Cup 3rd round matches for us all :)

Thanks again for all the work put in

PARlance wrote: »
    Hope you get a bit of sleep yourself CSF. You'll need to rest up before you start organising the FA Cup 3rd round matches for us all :)

Thanks again for all the work put in
    No probz man, someone else will look after the FA Cup matches I'm sure!!! Someone like yourself!!

2 spots left.
    manual_man wrote: »
    it's almost over now ;)

Still two spots left - Seven hours to go...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

The most tense deadline day since the Fernando Torres debacle :pac:

One spot left, but whoever owns "Amazeballs" hasn't posted in this thread yet.

F1ngers wrote: »
    One spot left, but whoever owns "Amazeballs" hasn't posted in this thread yet.

Their entry won't be valid. We have literally no record to tell who they are because they weren't in the league of 80 either, place will be forfeit if they don't sign up before the deadline. For all we know it could be one of the guys who missed the 31st July deadline.

The PM was very clear.

• Advertisement

Grand, 2 spots remain. 1 is being sent out to manual_man now, and the other one will be sent out to Axwell once the league admin Mint Sauce gets a chance to take out the guy who didn't sign up (whoever that is)

Advertisement