Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Modyfing airsoft guns.

Options
  • 19-07-2014 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi all.
    I know it's illegal to go above 1 Joule, but it's also illegal to go thru red light.
    We all know what is going on on the roads.
    Was anyone prosecuted for doing it?
    Did anyone here messed with airsoft gun to get higher fps?
    I'm doing a target shooting in my back garden, higer speed = better accuracy.
    If you don't like the idea, dont post. I know it's non legal.
    At the same time I know that some smart tinkers done it before :)
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

Taken from the Charter.
    * DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING ILLEGAL. (If you are unsure about legality, PM a mod)
    - The wearing of Irish DPM pattern gear while not on duty, or any other clothing and equipment issued by the Irish Defence Forces is illegal under the Defence Act 1954 and it's subsequent amendments.
    - Shooting small animals with an Airsoft gun, or even a licensed airgun, is Illegal, anyone posting about such will be banned.

*There will be no discussion of skirmishing on land other than approved airsoft/paintball sites. It is extremely stupid and dangerous. People who do this put our whole sport at risk.

* There will be no discussion of airsoft greater than 1 joule.

Please stick to the rules. Locked

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement