Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camper stolen

Options
  • 19-07-2014 7:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

Hi , just had my camper stolen last night, Fiat Ducato 1992 reg 92 D 50794, if you see it please give us a shout......................boyoh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭demoreino

Sorry to hear that boyoh ,
    Where was it stolen from ?
    I will send this information on to our rental customers and hopefully someone might spot it .
    Do you have a picture , it may help .

Kevin www.iwmotorhomes.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭boyoh

Thanks for the reply. It was stolen in the Bray area sometime during the night. I discovered it at about 6am PICT0035.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Moomat

That's very unfortunate, hope you get it back. Try posting to the motors forum too, bit more of a footfall there. Also try this page: https://www.facebook.com/StolenAndRecoverdIreland

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭karmaan

Hope you get it back ok, if you have more pics especially the back, and any distinguishing features,as it could be on false plates.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 426 ✭✭MammaZita

Sorry to hear that.

Try posting on www.motorhomecraic.com too.

Best of luck- hopefully you'll get it back soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭ianobrien

IfOP, what's the make and model? From the pic it looks like an FFB but what's the model?

Attachment not found.susie 555.jpg

Thanks to everyone for the support, I didn't realise until now how much a part of me that old camper was. I think the model is an FFB 570/660. If you look at the front you will notice a round Fiat badge, this is not standard, one of my daughters gave it to me as a present. On the back photo ( included) you will notice the ladder drop down has been removed and the bike rack is tied up with a bungy strap, I think they are the only things on the outside you might think different. these photos are older than the first one and I think the hub caps have been changed since

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭karmaan

with the ladder missing it is very noticable, and it doesnt look its age,it would stand out on cctv,can the Gardai check cctv at the ports? hope it turns up ,

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 426 ✭✭MammaZita

I've seen your daughters Facebook post via Motorhome craic and I've shared it and asked others to do likewise. Hopefully it will turn up soon in the same condition you left it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 19 white van man pyh90tm

did u ever get it back

• Advertisement

No, I never saw it again, and i never heard any more from the police other than the standard letter they send. My daughter got over 6000 replies, and three of them matched, they were all on the money and all in the North. However at the end of the day it vanished.

I have a new (to me) camper now but as yet I don't have the same affection I had for the old one. On a happier note, I just got back a few hours ago from a trip to Nantes and would recommend it to anyone. It is a beautiful city with lots to do and see and so many open spaces. Nantes camping is open all year round. Thanks for your interest.......................boyoh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,433 ✭✭✭Field east

Boy oh, I suggest that you keep the search alive especially as it would not require much effort and one would love to know the kind of s.....b that stole it in the first place. You have potential eyes all over the 32 counties - a significant number of which holiday overseas. I just read your post a few days ago and I will keep my eyes open

Thanks, I do still keep my eyes open, It's impossible not too but I don't really hold out too much hope anymore...............................boyoh :)

Advertisement