Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Royal Blood

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭blastman

Tickets for the Academy are on sale Friday @ 9am as welll:

997036_702876329777698_7578225840850292323_n.jpg?oh=55a272109410bdddf3baf8df56384377&oe=546A5548&__gda__=1416468644_a0123df6fba3b2dc189a558281ed7170

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,895 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Def gonna make sure i get tickets no friday morning to be on the safe side

• Registered Users Posts: 24 marwys

Tickets are already gone! Forgot about this and only went to check now. They were €20.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Jacks Smirking Revenge

Jesus that was quick!
    But I've already seen them once this year so I'm not completely heartbroken...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Bollox! Do you think will they add another date? I totally forgot about this.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,212 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Missed out myself, really annoying.

I suspect we'll just see them return sometime next year. In a bigger venue, and more expensive.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

All the gigs sold out in two minutes apparently. They are probably the biggest new band in the UK at the moment, surely they'll add a few more dates? I think their management have got this one wrong, they should be playing way bigger venues.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,895 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

MadYaker wrote: »
    All the gigs sold out in two minutes apparently. They are probably the biggest new band in the UK at the moment, surely they'll add a few more dates? I think their management have got this one wrong, they should be playing way bigger venues.

They will be back next year for a bigger tour . These dates were always going to sell out within minutes , As said they are one of the biggest new acts going atm.
    They will be doing Olympia and Brixton Academy in the UK sized venues next year (even more then one date)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

This guy has a couple of really good bass covers up. Got the sound pretty much nailed:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

MadYaker wrote: »
    Loose Change is great. Id say these guys would be mental live. I hope they announce tour dates soon.

Sounds like a riff off POD's 'Alive'

• Advertisement
Advertisement