Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I haven't played in a while and I have a few questions if you guys could help me out.

• 14-07-2014 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hey.
    I had to take 2+ years out as I needed to pay for other urgent things, but I'm back and able to play again but I have questions if you guys could help me.

1: My guns fire selector has snapped off, I don't really want to repair it myself and "Main Irish Airsoft" is right down the road from me so I was just going to give it to them. Has anybody ever had any bad experiences with them repairing your stuff? or could yous recommended anybody better/closer that could repair it?

2: Could anybody recommend any decent sites near me? I live in ashtown. I played in Rathbeggan lakes a bit in the past, I sent them a mail but they haven't replied. Does anybody know if their still open/popular?

3: Is their anything else I should be aware off? Has anything changed in the past 2 years? new rules or anything I need to know?

Regards
    Barry

Advertisement