Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classic Army AUG A1 Proline

Options
  • 04-07-2014 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭

This was purchased on here awhile ago for a friend in a bulk deal. He is looking for something different so is looking to trade it for something else, basically open to all offers except G36 variants, AK variants and snipers.

The rifle is firing perfectly at 300 fps, no issues except that the fore grip is no longer there. Included is a standard magazine and a battery if required.

If people are interested in a cash deal let me know and I will state a price and change the threads prefix.

Based in north Dublin, can post if necessary.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭Nerovad

How ya.
    If yu're interested i have a hfc full metal M9 just needs a trigger spring.. Small job and cheap to fix! But it has a standard and a hi cap mag with it!

I also have a WE baby dragon hi cappa also needs a spring but il ad a hqrd pistol case with either one,

I also have the Mauser sr with all the attachments.. Mag Scope and bipod.. Its spotless as i dont use it at all!

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Jairsoft

Nothing there, thanks for the interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 justhomac086

Cash price with battery?

€160

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭sharpy2010

Would you trade via post for an mp5 sd with sliding and sold stocks. Have a selection of mags also.

• Advertisement

Any info? make, fps, accessories etc.

and a picture if possible?

Would you trade via post for an mp5 sd with sliding and sold stocks. Have a selection of mags also.

Ya sorry. It's either jg or cyma. Ought from a friend here last year. Skirmishes by me o cert and his back up so never seen a full day before that. It has 2/3 hi caps long mags and 1 long double mag and 1 short double mag.
    Trying to upload pics from phone at the moment but it won't let me. I'll try again later. It's the silenced version with the option for both stocks

Okay I'll wait for the pictures. Possibly interested.

• Advertisement

hey. I have pics on my phone but cant up load through the app or online. I will have to transfer to my computer later. please bare with me while I sort it

No problem take your time, thanks.

sharpy2010 wrote: »
    hey. I have pics on my phone but cant up load through the app or online. I will have to transfer to my computer later. please bare with me while I sort it

Any update on these pictures? also the brand?

Bump

hey man,
    sorry i took so long. Had personal matters to look after. here is the pics. Im pretty sure the gun is cyma but as i said it may be JG. either way its a clone and not a CA or TM :D:D

No problem.

Would you add anything else to the trade or cash considering the difference in price of these new?

Thanks.

like what bud.

everything in the pic comes with it so the 2 hi caps and 2 double mags and the adjustable stock so they all tend to add to that also could throw in a battery

I know the grip is broken but do you still have it?

Hi I don't have the grip, and I don't need a battery.

Would you include €50 with the package?

I can understand that there is a price difference bud brand new but these are both second hand so to be fair I think €50 is a bit much to be fair

The price difference is over €100 so I though 50 was fair

• Advertisement

thats fair enough man. i understand. ive looked and mine is £160GBP and yours is €320 but add in the extra mags your getting and extra stock. that closes the €100 gap a bit but if you think that your getting an unfair deal then i can add a claw mount.

I'll have to think it over.

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭LOOKHERE

Sig Sauer P226, metal, 0.79J. comes with 4 KJW green gas mags, two working, one with a slight leak and one missing the valve. Can also throw in a dropleg holster.

Would you consider adding cash? (I have no use for the holster so you can keep that)

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭LOOKHERE

Don't have much in the way of cash I'm afraid.

LOOKHERE wrote: »
    Don't have much in the way of cash I'm afraid.

I'll have to say no then, Thanks.

Bump

Bump

Price Drop - €120!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭stephenrmcf

Would You be Interested in a Mp40 with Battery and charger?

Advertisement