Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Government Minister to Represent South Tipperary ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭laoch na mona

Xenophile wrote: »

By the way no other Left Wing groups based in South Tipperary and Mattie McGrath's very old Fianna Fail conservative views are beginning to appeal less and less to the younger voters

PBP made some decent enough gains i could see them expanding around the country, and i agree young people have no time for the austerity agenda of ff fg and lab so it is sf who will benifit. Labour are finished in tipperary

• Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭digzy

PBP made some decent enough gains i could see them expanding around the country, and i agree young people have no time for the austerity agenda of ff fg and lab so it is sf who will benifit. Labour are finished in tipperary

So you think others have time for the austerity agenda? It'd soooo boring hearing the tripe from sf, pbp etc... Regarding ending austerity. It's easy being a hurler on the ditch. Irrespective of who is in power the country has to reduce its debt/borrowing levels. It's been done to death on other fora. the leftie brigade won't be solving the issues any time soon. Not that I've any great love of the incumbents. As I see if they're the best of a bad lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭GoodLord

Xenophile wrote: »
    Big population centers in the South of the County so it's just intelligent to hold clinics down here as he is doing. Traditionally a big Labour vote in South Tipperary. In fact the Irish Labour Party was founded by James Connolly and Jim Larkin here in Clonmel in 1912.

Doubt that Seamus Healy will run in the next General Election so there will be a lot of working class votes to be picked up in the area.
    you one of them?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,069 ✭✭✭Xenophile

GoodLord wrote: »
    you one of them?

Yes

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

Advertisement