Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebs that get under your skin

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭Hunchback

I'm loathe to do this because I have given out about him before on this forum,

HOWEVER,

there simply is not enough vomit in the whole world for the crying waste of skin that is Jeremy Kyle

• Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

The various Spice Girls,has there ever been a more unlikeable bunch in pop?Ginger and Scary are both the worst closely followed by posh.Talentless shower of annoying divas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Amanda Brunker
    Fiona Looney
    Michelle Heaton
    Blathnaid NíChofaigh
    Kathryn Thomas

Amanda Brunker
    Fiona Looney
    Michelle Heaton
    Blathnaid Ní Chofaigh

times 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 agreed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭The Wild Bunch

Sinead ****ing Desmond!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Sinead ****ing Desmond!!!!

I like her. Then she opens her gob to speak and I cop myself on. Watching her with the sound turned to mute isn't too bad though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭heldel00

Jackie Lavin and Bill Cullen. (And the radio ads. Good lord!)

I like her. Then she opens her gob to speak and I cop myself on. Watching her with the sound turned to mute isn't too bad though.

thought it was just me, I really cannot stand that eejit. her voice is terrible fake. I remember reading she had her wedding in Italy or something and there was security so paparazzi couldnt take photos!!! WTF!!

plus it lasted a year or two, like the seoiges and sinead farrells of this world. wots the story there? id say that lot are a nightmare to live with. oh me?? who me? and lets talk about me? I need time for me right now?

and just so I don't sound like a wacko with a grudge!!

purely based on looks alone, I think the grainne and sile seoige, and sinead Farrell are major sexy, looks wise crackers. open their mouths, smack of a bat!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 yass100

Under other things perhaps, depending...; )

• Advertisement
Advertisement