Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is you least favourite soap character at the moment/in the past?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,705 ✭✭✭✭walshb

I rarely watch Corrie, but by god that Anthony Cotton is one horrible character! Before him, Hayley..

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Westeros

Andy from Home and Away has become one of my least favourite characters at the moment. He is just so damn annoying!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Westeros wrote: »
    Andy from Home and Away has become one of my least favourite characters at the moment. He is just so damn annoying!

I agree. His facial expressions really bug me! But Phoebe & Maddy are even more irritating - self-obsessed children constantly throwing tantrums if they fon't get their own way!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭LimeFruitGum

I haven't watched soaps in a few years so my references are probably stupidly out of date. But oh well :)

- Tracey Barlow, Corrie
    - Lisa, Eastenders
    - Mynah Timlin, Glenroe ...yes, I know Glenroe is long gone ;)
    - Paul, Fair City. Seriously, how did he pull so many good looking women
    - Yvonne, Fair City. What was with the personality transplant?
    - Sally, Home & Away
    - whoever plays Nick in Corrie now. Bland Ken doll. Bring back Adam Rickitt ;)
    - Peggy & Janine, Eastenders.

I'm just not interested in watching soap bitches. I'd like to see strong women characters, sure, but not bitches or whinging nags. The character just gets one-dimensional pretty quickly for me when that happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Fizz, it's her facial expressions and the way she talks👺..,also the wee quick step way of walking that she has, gets on my nerves.

Eastenders' Sharon Watts, I'd just love to slap her!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Westeros

MelanieC wrote: »
    I agree. His facial expressions really bug me! But Phoebe & Maddy are even more irritating - self-obsessed children constantly throwing tantrums if they fon't get their own way!

I forgot about those two actually, completely agree with you on both of them! They need a good slapping :D

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Shpongler

Ann22 wrote: »
    Fizz, it's her facial expressions and the way she talks👺..,also the wee quick step way of walking that she has, gets on my nerves.

Eastenders' Sharon Watts, I'd just love to slap her!

100% agreed!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Has to be Linda in Eastenders atm

Face like a slapped arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Les Dennis

• Registered Users Posts: 37 mandylevo

Sonia,Sonia,Sonia, can't stand her always moaning and whinging and for someone who wants to save her marriage she seems overly fond of kissing anyone who will give her the time of day, wrecks my head, and Sharons' demon spawn deserves a mention as well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Littlegirllost

Eastenders
    Alfie
    Alexs
    Roxy
    Janine
    Lucy
    Chelsea
    Ben
    Dexter

Fair City
    Louise
    Michael
    Orla
    Wayne
    Ama
    Mondo

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Caprica

The copper in Eastenders who is investigating the Lucy Beale murder(can't remember her name). Surely, she is the most stupid copper to ever grace Albert Square.

Pretty much all of the cast of Home and Away with the exception of Alf, Marilyn, Irene and possibly Leah. Haven't watched it for the last 6/7 months got totally bored with all the Braxton rubbish, so I just gave up watching.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭An Riabhach

Caprica wrote: »
    The copper in Eastenders who is investigating the Lucy Beale murder(can't remember her name). Surely, she is the most stupid copper to ever grace Albert Square.

Must be Summerhayes,is it...the harmless one?
    Or her superior-the battleaxe who looks like the walking dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Caprica

Seasan wrote: »
    Must be Summerhayes,is it...the harmless one?
    Or her superior-the battleaxe who looks like the walking dead.

Yes, it is Summerhayes, Max Brannings latest fling. I wonder is her standard approach to murder investigations getting involved with one of the suspects. I like her boss, she has been appearing in the show off and on over the years

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭An Riabhach

Caprica wrote: »
    Yes, it is Summerhayes, Max Brannings latest fling. I wonder is her standard approach to murder investigations getting involved with one of the suspects.
    I like her boss, she has been appearing in the show off and on over the years

She can definitely play the part,she's an intimidating character

Advertisement