Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dracula Untold

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Just watched this the other night, I expected it to be decent going from the reviews here.

I actually thought it was the worst high-profile movie I've seen so far this year. Everything about it was sub-standard - particularly the terrible script and uninspired, neutered action scenes.

Luke Evans was OK, Dominic Cooper wasn't up to this usual standard but there just wasn't really much they could do with what they were given.

This was no better than what you'd expect from a Sci-Fi original movie, and to be honest I enjoyed it even less.

I usually enjoy brainless action films but this one was just a total stinker! It actually reminded me a lot of the Kellan Lutz version of Hercules - another movie that just someone managed to get everything wrong.

This is a pretty decent movie for anyone interested in movies about Vlad the Impaler as opposed to the supernatural Dracula.

I thought that it was awful, it was pretty much every superhero origin film of the past decade with flat visuals, FX that the Asylum would be ashamed of, a script that hasn't a single original idea and performances that are at best wooden. It's the kind of cheap trash that even the SyFy channel would consider cheap.

Advertisement