Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Concentrates being diluted by sellers?

Options
  • 26-06-2014 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭

Thought I'd start this as a thread of its own to gather opinions and hopefully gain more attention (taken from Quick Reviews - Liquid). Also because there doesn't seem to be many reviews of people on any forums with the same issue...
    csi vegas wrote: »
    Just did a bit of searching to find a pic of M&P's concentrate bottles (the real thing) but no joy.

Got quite a few concentrates recently and made up a few but something doesn't seem right about the quality of the concentrates themselves - the colours are virtually clear and the smells are nowhere near as potent than an actual bottle of M&P ready made.

I only had two ready mades to go by - one was most definitely an original M&P and the other I'm 100% sure was a mix made up by the store I bought it in (someone else here posted about theirs being this too).
    With the original, the Pchela's was v dark in colour, smelt and tasted exactly as it should - the made-up mix was weak and tasteless...
    ...which brings me back to the concentrates I have - as mentioned they too are weak and bland. The labelling really surprised me (had the company's own sticker on as opposed to M&P's). I don't know if they're meant to BE repackaged.

Has anyone found this to be the case with concentrates? Have you ever gotten an 'original' one but then a repackaged one another time? Any pics of M&P's REAL concentrate bottles?

Reason I ask specifically about M&P's is as I say I had a real premade and had that to go by. I also got concentrates 'by' Perfumers Apprentice and Capella - also repackaged with seller's logo. Anyone shed some light?
    These ones have the M&P logo on the pics but I've never ordered them so I wouldn't know an original one.

The first bottle looks like a repackage one but the others look good.

https://www.google.ie/search?q=mom+pops+e+liquid&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=jaqkU9aWOIyy7Ab89oGABA&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAg&biw=1600&bih=796
    Thanks! Seems that pics of the concentrates are not really out there. Might just have to e-mail M&P in states for a pic and ask how they send out concentrates to resellers - plain bottled/labelled, in the 10mls or in much larger sizes (if in the case of repackaging).

Really not happy with the quality of them tbh, may just get in touch with place I bought them from once I get some answers from original manufacts...
    Maybe they have a list of authorised sellers like T-juice do.

I know the T-juice concentrates are bottled by T-juice and just resold,I've bought them from 2 sellers and same bottle,label and flavour.
    I've been getting my m&p concentrate from chefs vapour and I'm having no issues at all.

I would imagine that m&p send it out to resellers in litre containers and they just repackage it and send it on to the end user.
    Thanks Fred. Were yours in bottles labelled by C Vapour or M&P themselves?
    If with a MP label could you post a pic?

I suspect some resellers may be watering down the concentrates with pg. Anyone else think so?

Comments

Advertisement