Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best hair cut in Dublin?

Options
  • 25-06-2014 5:04am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 216 ✭✭

Hi
    As the heading suggests where do you find gives the best haircut in Dublin?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Lots of suggestions Here

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Hatfry

Keith in The Barber Room across from Trinity around from Westmoreland St does a great haircut, spends 1 hr + at least and is in my opinion the best barber in Ireland. Walked in one day to see Ryan Tubridy in his chair, which further instilled my confidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

Hatfry wrote: »
    Keith in The Barber Room across from Trinity around from Westmoreland St does a great haircut, spends 1 hr + at least and is in my opinion the best barber in Ireland. Walked in one day to see Ryan Tubridy in his chair, which further instilled my confidence.

Yeah, because Ryan Tubridy has a super haircut :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

+1 for Keith in barber rooms.

Got a fairly shocking haircut in butcher barbers recently. The guy just had his heart set on giving me the haircut he wanted rather than what I wanted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

Are we talking about haircuts or stylists?

If I go in with a mop and tell any regular hairdresser what I want then they usually do an alright job given the price. If I'm paying upwards of 30 euro I'd want to go into these fellas and tell them to do whatever they think would suit me best, is that an option?

• Advertisement
Advertisement