Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part 4 being denied by agent

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭tylerdylan

Yes he is a professional agent. Him and his wife are both directors. <snip>

Will the PSRA really take this complaint seriously?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

tylerdylan wrote: »
    <snip>

Yes.
    They're fed up hearing stories of people getting away with all sorts of crap. They are regulating the industry- they will listen, they will act.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

<snip>

Yes, they will stop him in his tracks unless he abides by the law and rules. He also faces financial ruin from fines and or jail if he continues to act as agent if they revoke his company's licences.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Would love to know who these cowboys are.

• Moderators Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

Would love to know who these cowboys are.

That is not to be divulged here.

Morri

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,116 ✭✭✭✭L1011

<The husband> came on the phone saying what was my problem then said I don't know what I'm talking about I have to sign or get out end of. I asked did he know about the tenancies act he replied" my life is more important than yours and I don't have time to read that"

Its only the piece of legislation completely controlling his livelyhood, sure what could be less important than that...

Stick to your guns - if they do illegally evict you, you'll (eventually) be in the money; but realistically I suspect he'll change his tune as soon as the PRSA tell him there's been a complaint. Which I hope you've sent in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

Could you ask for all contact to be done through writing? Then you would have a record of their harassment.

Advertisement