Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6 small cameras appear on dunnes knocknacarra roundabout catching all junctions

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

I thought they were gone already? Not very permanent then? ;)

(renegademaster said this in post #19 above). I keep forgetting to check it out every time I pass there :)

Edit: By the way, when the UTC centre was announced, it was said that it would only become operational once all the major roundabouts had been replaced by controlled intersections? So I assumed it was on hold until they sort out the Menlo Park roundabout issues with the residents there.

It would be great if it would come online anyway as that roundabout could take years and we really need some traffic management.

It's operational for a while. You will notice traffic cameras at most junctions now.

Advertisement