Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

German business writing..help?

Options
  • 24-06-2014 2:54pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 389 ✭✭

I speak German fluently and have no problems conversing on a personal or a business basis. I had a interview yesterday where the spoken part went well but I was slow and unsure of the written said. Is there anybody here (and I will pay a agreed price:)) or would anybody know of anybody who can help? (I know of the Goethe Institute but feel it may be best with a recognised teacher)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

PM sent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭Chinasea

I would be interested too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 389 ✭✭micromary

Interested in...?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭Chinasea

micromary wrote: »
    Interested in...?

Written German seems much different to spoken. I would like to practice written German business level.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 389 ✭✭micromary

Yes agree. Written German is much different. You can get away with mistakes in spoken German and people will 99% understand you or not recognise the grammatical mistake if you are speaking with them. Everybody recognises written grammatical errors especially in business German!

Still looking for a qualified German teacher who can bring my written German to the job. Pls pm me if there are any takers!

• Advertisement
Advertisement