If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

STOCK CLEARANCE JUNE 2014 - AV RECEIVERS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 ecc

Hi John

Can you please reserve

Denon AVR1910 – Was £449.95 - one open box unit to clear at £99.95
    7.1 Channel AV Receiver / 4 HDMI inputs / DTS True HD / DTS Master Audio

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

ecc wrote: »
    Hi John

Can you please reserve

Denon AVR1910 – Was £449.95 - one open box unit to clear at £99.95
    7.1 Channel AV Receiver / 4 HDMI inputs / DTS True HD / DTS Master Audio
    Ecc,

no problem - I'll get the guys to dig it out and ensure that the remote etc is present - if you drop us a PM with your contact details one of the guys will give you a shout to arrange delivery,

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭devil-80

Pioneer VSX AX4 AVi – Was £599.95 – Last one to clear at £99.95
    Ex- loan unit
    http://www.pioneer.eu/...X-AX4AVi-S/page.html what condition is that?
    any more Denon AVR1910 left for this price?

Any mini hifi for clearance maybe?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭remoteboy

Marantz SR5008 black – Was £499.95 – Last unit to clear at £249.95
    Serious AV Receiver, Apple Airplay lossless, DLNA, 6 HDMI inputs, 4K upscaling
    http://www.marantz.co.uk/uk/products/pages/productdetails.aspx?catid=networkproducts&subcatid=avreceiver&productid=sr5008
    Hi John,

Definitely interested in this. What's the story with warranty / delivery ?

Best Regards.

Michael

devil-80 wrote: »
    Ex- loan unit
    http://www.pioneer.eu/...X-AX4AVi-S/page.html what condition is that?
    any more Denon AVR1910 left for this price?

Any mini hifi for clearance maybe?
    Thanks
    Devil,

I'll go over the mini hifi clearance over the next couple of days but I know there isn't a huge amount to clear - (I'll try to get it up this afternoon), the Pioneer is in generally good condition, its an ex-display unit which has been despatched up to our open box storage area and forgotten about for some time so its not the very latest tech, but its still a pretty serious receiver and great value for under a ton..

Unfortunately no more AVR1910, we only have one unit which is boxed and has remote etc complete, but thus far ecc hasn't comeback to us yet to say he wants it so its possibly still available..

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭devil-80

Hi John, ill hold on then maybe ill find something interesting in that mini hifi's because that's what i need. Thanks a lot and hoply to see that list soon.

remoteboy wrote: »
    Marantz SR5008 black – Was £499.95 – Last unit to clear at £249.95
    Serious AV Receiver, Apple Airplay lossless, DLNA, 6 HDMI inputs, 4K upscaling
    http://www.marantz.co.uk/uk/products/pages/productdetails.aspx?catid=networkproducts&subcatid=avreceiver&productid=sr5008
    Hi John,

Definitely interested in this. What's the story with warranty / delivery ?

Best Regards.

Michael
    Happy to offer the full Marantz 2 year warranty no problem.. and if you like you can add the RS 5 year warranty for just 10% of the purchase price ( ie £24.95)

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Itsbigboss

Marantz SR7008 black – Was £799.95 – Brand new boxed £549.95
    9.1 AV Receiver, Audyssey Pro, 200Watts per channel, Twin display, 6 HDMI inputs, 2 HDMI outs

Hi guys. Is this still available?

Happy to offer the full Marantz 2 year warranty no problem.. and if you like you can add the RS 5 year warranty for just 10% of the purchase price ( ie £24.95)

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John,

That sounds good. Can you hold until Monday (payday)?

Many Thanks.

Michael

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John,

That sounds good. Can you hold until Monday (payday)?

Many Thanks.

Michael
    No problem Remoteboy - just drop us your contact details by PM or to sales@richersounds.ie and we will pop that into reserved for you 'till Monday,

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

Itsbigboss wrote: »
    Marantz SR7008 black – Was £799.95 – Brand new boxed £549.95
    9.1 AV Receiver, Audyssey Pro, 200Watts per channel, Twin display, 6 HDMI inputs, 2 HDMI outs

Hi guys. Is this still available?
    Itsbig,

yes that unit is still available ( we have a few of these available) - give us a shout via PM or sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details if you would like us to reserve one for you,

Many thanks again & hope to hear from you,

John Mc & Crew

No problem Remoteboy - just drop us your contact details by PM or to sales@richersounds.ie and we will pop that into reserved for you 'till Monday,

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

Pmed you

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭F.Galway

On the off chance the denon 1910 is still available please, but I see others are interested.

F.Galway wrote: »
    On the off chance the denon 1910 is still available please, but I see others are interested.
    F. Galway,

shipped 'n all I'm afraid :(

Keep us posted if we can help with anything..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭b318isp

Hi, what is the story with delivery/pick up...

And what is the condition of..

Ex- loan unit

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Guys just a quick update - The SR5008 has been sold. 

Will come back shortly on the other queries.

ATB

Dave

The Pioneer AX4 was a unit that we used as a loan unit (for when a customer really needed something while their own amp was getting TLC). It's in pretty good condition, but if you would like to PM me your email address, I'll see if I can get a few photos of it emailed down to you.

Many thanks

Dave

The Pioneer AX4 was a unit that we used as a loan unit (for when a customer really needed something while their own amp was getting TLC). It's in pretty good condition, but if you would like to PM me your email address, I'll see if I can get a few photos of it emailed down to you.

Many thanks

Dave
    Will do. Let's know about postage too.

To me I hope. John said he'd reserve this til Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭gareth12121

Pioneer VSX423 - Was £249.95 – Last unit to clear at £79.95

is this still available if it is, i will take it.  thanks

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,184 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Pioneer VSX423 - Was £249.95 – Last unit to clear at £79.95

is this still available if it is, i will take it.  thanks
    Hi Gareth,

We've still got it :)

If you'd like to PM me your details I can give you a bell and get the ball rolling.

Chris

Hi Remote,

I'll need to check this with Dave and John on Monday.

If you'd like to PM me your details I'll put an order up on our system for you.

Chris

To me I hope. John said he'd reserve this til Monday.

Many thanks

Dave
    Hi Dave, did you get my PM?

Hi Remote,

Chris

PMed you

Hi Remote,

Chris

PMed you
    Got ya :)

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 13 dom910

Hi,

From the av receivers you have deals on which is the best musically. I would just be interested in having a 2.1 setup or just stereo and add the sub later. The network features are important to me.

A Marantz 610 may be a better solution for me but the price is on the high side.

Would like to limit my budget to £450 (receiver + speakers)

Thanks.

Got it.

Delivery would be £12.99

I'll get you some pics sent over.

ATB

Dave
    b318isp wrote: »

Many thanks

Dave
    Hi Dave, did you get my PM?

dom910 wrote: »
    Hi,

From the av receivers you have deals on which is the best musically. I would just be interested in having a 2.1 setup or just stereo and add the sub later. The network features are important to me.

A Marantz 610 may be a better solution for me but the price is on the high side.

Would like to limit my budget to £450 (receiver + speakers)

Thanks.
    Hi Dom, apologies for the late reply.

The one to go for is the marantz NR1504 as Marantz have a very good stereo sound and to be honest, at £199.95 it is a bargain.

To pair with this, I would not necessarily go for a sub as this will eat into a large chunk of the budget and you would be better to look at a good pair of bookshelf speakers.

The BX2 are a great match for Marantz and this would work out at £449.95 and we could free delivery on this to get it under budget.

http://www.richersounds.com/product/standmount-speakers/monitor-audio/bronze-bx2/moni-audio-bx2-blk

These do produce a great level of bass and I would recommend an additional sub if you like the added impact for movies. This will sound great for music without a sub though.

Hope that helps.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 13 dom910

Hi Dave,

I think i will go with your suggestion. i will email you to follow up

Thanks,

• Advertisement

Hi Remote,

Chris

PMed you
    Got ya :)

Chris
    Amp arrived yesterday. Got it up and running last night. Sounds great. Thanks for everything.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.