Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw 23/06/14 *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

J. Marston wrote: »
    I know, what a pig.

*Goes to PW's non in-ring talent related Diva's thread*

Ah no..I meant Big E and his voice. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,120 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Ah no..I meant Big E and his voice. :pac:

I thought you meant King and his pervy antics! :pac:

Big E needs just needs an asthma inhaler, he'll be grand.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Rough night for the women folk apparently the blonde here was axed at short notice from being a Rosebud as she was told she was never going to be a star:
    https://twitter.com/WWE/status/481216497230950403

She's Kimber Lee on the indies.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,011 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Daniel Bryan must be nearing ring fitness then.

Got a bit teary after the Vikki match when Eddies music hit

• Registered Users Posts: 10,982 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

So I've this whole thread and have no idea what happened on Raw, apart from Vicki apparently having a match.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

So I've this whole thread and have no idea what happened on Raw, apart from Vicki apparently having a match.

It's ok, some weeks WWE creative have no idea what happens on Raw either.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Was a decent/above average show.

Once again, the WAM fetishists will have plenty to get excited over :pac: Why is it that Vince puts Steph in these situations...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I really enjoyed Raw.

Though i cringed at the thought of Vicki v Steph, esp when I saw the paddling pool, it was an ok segment. Gave Vicki a good send off.

Ziggler and Barrett was great, even though WWE logic meant Barrett was always gonna win, the near falls made me think twice. Great work by both

Harpers v Usos was build up well and can see this being a decent match.

Poor Sandow. At leasts hes getting TV time.

Dont understand why Randy was so happy at Kane being entered into teh match, shouldnt he be unhappy???

Ambrose is great, cant say enough about him. Hes being used so well as is Rollins. Would be surprised if it turns out the Shield never broke up, Rollins ad Ambrose team up to help the other one win and then help Roman win the other case. .......Ok its ridiculous ha

I know it's only a little thing, but I like that Ambrose and Reigns are still doing the "Fist out" pose as well. Even though they've been separated, they still stay linked up a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,413 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

beakerjoe wrote: »
    I really enjoyed Raw.

Though i cringed at the thought of Vicki v Steph, esp when I saw the paddling pool, it was an ok segment. Gave Vicki a good send off.

Ziggler and Barrett was great, even though WWE logic meant Barrett was always gonna win, the near falls made me think twice. Great work by both

Harpers v Usos was build up well and can see this being a decent match.

Poor Sandow. At leasts hes getting TV time.

Dont understand why Randy was so happy at Kane being entered into teh match, shouldnt he be unhappy???

Ambrose is great, cant say enough about him. Hes being used so well as is Rollins. Would be surprised if it turns out the Shield never broke up, Rollins ad Ambrose team up to help the other one win and then help Roman win the other case. .......Ok its ridiculous ha

Sandow future endeavored soon then:pac::mad:

I was thinking the same thing about the Shield:cool:

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I know it's only a little thing, but I like that Ambrose and Reigns are still doing the "Fist out" pose as well. Even though they've been separated, they still stay linked up a bit.

Its a little thing like that, as well as the fact that Rollins got Ambrose added to the match, makes me think they are all still in coohoots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Hard to believe that was a go-home show.
    Outside of the title match (which will likely just create a transitional champ anyway) there's very little.
    The MITB match has had no real build at all and there will be very little credibility given to the winner.
    Tag match looks very meh, Harper is the only decent one out of the four.
    Paige will just be going through the motions til AJ returns, if she does.
    We might get another Rusev crush match which belongs on Smackdown.

Overall a very weak PPV coming up

Its a little thing like that, as well as the fact that Rollins got Ambrose added to the match, makes me think they are all still in coohoots.

Honestly, I don't know how I'd feel about it.

On the one hand, it would be a fantastic twist, explain a whole lot and establish them as the biggest faces ever if done right.

On the other, they do need a split eventually and I like they are all getting their own characters (except for Reigns).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Hard to believe that was a go-home show.
    Outside of the title match (which will likely just create a transitional champ anyway) there's very little.
    The MITB match has had no real build at all and there will be very little credibility given to the winner.
    Tag match looks very meh, Harper is the only decent one out of the four.
    Paige will just be going through the motions til AJ returns, if she does.
    We might get another Rusev crush match which belongs on Smackdown.

Overall a very weak PPV coming up
    Erm, probably the only think I agree with on this whole list is that another usev crush match isn't going to add to the PPV.
    The title match will be good, because it's for the title, but I don't think it will be as good as the MITB match. Remember, it's still a ladder match and one that excites us every year. And there are three credible guys (BNB, Rollins and Ambrose) who could win it and if Ziggler won it (he won't) people wouldn't complain either!

The Usos are very good as a team, have been putting on some really good matches over the last few months. Rowan is the only one in the match I am worried about

AJ won't be back if she is pregnant for some time so the title is up for grabs. Nice to see Paige have a bit of personality on Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 60,413 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

• Registered Users Posts: 28,873 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So is Vickie gone from the company or will herself and Brad make a comeback somehow.
    I've said previously that if Vickie wanted to, she could get over as a face.

After Ambrose attacked Rollins and was in the ring, he reminded me more of Piper than anyone else.

Was thinking when RVD came out, that he should change his image a bit. Maybe cut the hair for a start. Just think it might help him, even though he's not around too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,503 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Vickie gone completely from WWE or just storyline wise?

I was thinking Brie might have come out and attacked Steph

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

I believe her contract is up and she does not wish to renew her contract.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

What the hell is wrong with him

I know right.

She's at least 5 years too old for him.

mxph3 wrote: »
    I believe her contract is up and she does not wish to renew her contract.

She really was a true trooper for WWE, doing everything from GM, valet, manager, wrestler etc., she will missed, defo a future HOF

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,025 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

She was great wasn't she?

For years she put to shame all the male roster with the heat she was generating, while the other heels could barely get a reaction. She done wonders for Edge and Dolph only meant a damn when he was with her.

A rare feel good story in a pretty scuzzy industry, Eddie must be incredibly proud. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 970 ✭✭✭yawhat!

Raw is starting to get awesome again!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

That was a fantastic show. Really was. And that's all I gotta say about that.

Omackeral wrote: »
    That was a fantastic show. Really was. And that's all I gotta say about that.

Say more....say more....its a discussion site dammit!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Say more....say more....its a discussion site dammit!

Saving it for my debut on the podcast this evening.... RIGHT HERE... ON BOARDS.IE

• Registered Users Posts: 11,342 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Vickie gone completely from WWE or just storyline wise?

she is gone completely, wanted to go months ago but they got her to stay on. is going back to college in texas last i heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,873 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Omackeral wrote: »
    Saving it for my debut on the podcast this evening.... RIGHT HERE... ON BOARDS.IE

Woooooooooooo!

*Cheap pop*

rossie1977 wrote: »
    she is gone completely, wanted to go months ago but they got her to stay on. is going back to college in texas last i heard.

What happened to the daughter who was training, did she give up?

I thought we might see her debut with Vickie as her manager at some point

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    What happened to the daughter who was training, did she give up?

I thought we might see her debut with Vickie as her manager at some point

Released about a month ago. Over weight, in ring ability and attitude issues.

She (Shaul) is going to Veterinary School now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

rovert wrote: »
    Released about a month ago. Over weight, in ring ability and attitude issues.

She (Shaul) is going to Veterinary School now.

It's laughable to describe a girl like that as over weight.

Advertisement