Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forum Meetup July 26th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,814 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

What about going to a movie at Gaze on Saturday August 2nd?

http://www.gaze.ie/

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭tipperaryboy

What about going to a movie at Gaze on Saturday August 2nd?

http://www.gaze.ie/

Sounds like a great idea, how about organising something for a Friday/Sunday?
    Little tricky for me on a Saturday making it up to Dub.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭Daith

Sounds like a great idea, how about organising something for a Friday/Sunday?
    Little tricky for me on a Saturday making it up to Dub.

You should try and come down for the March for Marriage event on Sun 24th Aug so.

As should everyone! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 CoffeeAdict

Hi all (long time lurker here with a misspelled username), I'd defo be up for meeting up, I was at the one in March (briefly before I had to dash) and I'd love to go to another one....and hopefully stay a bit longer this time. I dunno are people still up for coffee but I came across this the last day, there's a coffee place in Dublin (3fe) that got #15 on Buzzfeeds "25 Coffee Shops Around The World You Have To See Before You Die". Dying to see what it's like if people are still interested in the coffee and cake idea

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭rere

Hey, is this going ahead next Saturday?

• Advertisement

Hey all,

If people are interested in just meeting for coffee and cake on Sat afternoon at say 3pm put your name down.

Will go with CoffeeAdicts choice of 3FE (http://www.3fe.com/about/location/)

If not sure will put some more effort into an August meetup.

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Ash885

I sadly can't make Saturday, have a family thing on. Would love to have gone though, and adamant to make the August one.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 newbie90

Wont be able to make Saturday. But hopefully will make the next one in August.

Who else can definitely make it?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Yeah apologies with the uncertainly. If this doesn't happen fully agree with Ash885 about organizing a good one in Aug

• Advertisement

Add your name to the list

Joeytheparrot

Terry Pratchet

Joeytheparrot
    Daith

Joeytheparrot
    Daith
    CoffeeAdict

Anyone else?

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Can confirm later this evening - possibly fine :)

So......August meet up or is this still going ahead?

So......August meet up or is this still going ahead?

This for Saturday and hopefully an August meetup too :)

Joeytheparrot
    Daith
    CoffeeAdict

Anyone else?

Terry Pratchet

Might be worth holding off for the august meet up, don't think my tomorrow is looking the best anyway.

That's cool. Cancel and aim for August?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭lemon_sherbert

Hey sorry - I should have replied earlier, work has been crazy this week and I haven't really been online. Should we start planning an August meetup now so? If we set on a date early enough hopefully we will get a good turnout?

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Tuathanach

Have a good time lads and lassies! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭timbertime

Apologise wnt make today. Been such a hectic week. Enjoy the coffee! Its definitely on my list of places to try out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Won't be able to make it myself either way! Will try for august.

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭tipperaryboy

How about August 23rd/30th both Saturdays? That gives enough time to all to plot and arrange?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 lady111

Hey all..after seeing your posts I'll redo add myself to the list for 23/30th August..( another girl ) :-)

Guys what age group is everyone, ps loving that other femm lesbians do exist !!!

@ tipperaryboyThese dates sound cool, anyone any ideas what we could do? @lady111 I'm mid twenties

lady111 wrote: »
    Guys what age group is everyone, ps loving that other femm lesbians do exist !!!

Really varied the last few times. Anybody's welcome though, not about age.

• Advertisement

Thanks to both of you :-) would be great to meet !

Advertisement