Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do you want to be in X years?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 puggy33

I would love to be a dog handler....so much that if I get in I would consider paying for my own training in the hope that it would benefit me should the opportunity ever arise.

Is being a dog handler beyond the realms of possibility do you's reckon? lol

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Tim89

puggy33 wrote: »
    I would love to be a dog handler....so much that if I get in I would consider paying for my own training in the hope that it would benefit me should the opportunity ever arise.

Is being a dog handler beyond the realms of possibility do you's reckon? lol

of course its not haha

have you had the call yet?

You wouldnt need to train yourself youll get to figure all this out during your probationary years i should like to think, theres plenty of options as to how youd like your career to go

• Registered Users Posts: 11 puggy33

Tim89 wrote: »
    of course its not haha

have you had the call yet?

You wouldnt need to train yourself youll get to figure all this out during your probationary years i should like to think, theres plenty of options as to how youd like your career to go

No not yet, got my online learning pack yesterday and just awaitiung medical so prob be a bit away yet! Have to get in first before thinking of the dream job lol.

Have a GSD at home and genuinelly would be the job of my dreams if I could work with dogs for a living (either attack or sniffer wouldn't bother me which).

Advertisement