Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Considering taking the CCNA course.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

CBT nuggets is expensive enough though isnt it?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,604 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

Some places have a corporate account where employees can view the videos.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Senor Frog wrote: »
    I'm based in cork , I know that CIT does a CCNA course starting in September , it's 2 evenings a week , think its 9 months ( follows the semesters of college). I know that you can sit the exam then out in the FAS building in Bishopstown.

What I am looking for is an online course with access to a live tutor that covers the material in a lot shorter time period , like 3 months . I have covered networking in college and had a good grasp of it, I just need to freshen up and put some time into it . Can anyone recommend an online course, preferably Irish based ?

Cheers.
    FAS run a CCNA course that's worth considering. It's done over 15 weeks and is a blended course meaning that you turn up for lectures for one full day each week and the rest is self-study online with interaction with your tutor via email and skype. I think the next one is scheduled for the end of August starting in Tralee. You get two vouchers for each exam and it's free if you're unemployed. It may suit or not. They guy we had teaching us was very good.

Advertisement