Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Motor Tax change of address

Options
  • 17-06-2014 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

I am changing address before my motor tax is up. I can fill out an RF111 form and send it away.
    The only way you can log into motortax.ie is with a pin which you only get if the tax is due. You can retrieve the pin online when the tax is due or a month before..
    Does anyone know once you are logged in you can change address then? It's easier than sending off these forms and log books.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

Pretty sure you can change the address once you're in, at least it asks you to verify your details are correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

You can aye

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Of course you can, but you won't receive a new log book.

All the correspondence regarding tax renewals and - if you are unlucky - speeding tickets will be send to the new address.

Advertisement