Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO application help

Options
  • 16-06-2014 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hello everybody. I am from Croatia and applied this year via the CAO to study engineering in Ireland. I applied to many Institutions being DIT my first option. during this change of mind period I wanted to add a couple of level 6/7 courses in case I am not offered a place in any of the level 8 I chose. However, I want to make sure that the level 6/7 courses do not have priority over the level 8 ones, meaning that I could get two offers from different courses even in the same institute such as DIT if I meet the entry requirements. Could anybody help me clear this up?

thank you all for your time

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭clairek6

Hello everybody. I am from Croatia and applied this year via the CAO to study engineering in Ireland. I applied to many Institutions being DIT my first option. during this change of mind period I wanted to add a couple of level 6/7 courses in case I am not offered a place in any of the level 8 I chose. However, I want to make sure that the level 6/7 courses do not have priority over the level 8 ones, meaning that I could get two offers from different courses even in the same institute such as DIT if I meet the entry requirements. Could anybody help me clear this up?

You may get offered a level 8 course and a level 6/7 and it is your choice which one to pick

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

Put the courses in your order of preference, regardless of which ones you think you'll get into.

Advertisement