Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boston Flt Returns.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭A320

billie1b wrote: »
    No need to be smart to be honest, he doesn't need to be a rated pilot or manager to know if the problem was found, he could simply be ground staff, station control, ops, engineer and so on. The airline industry is a close knit place, when problems like these occur we all find out the reasons why and so on.

Well his posts are pure speculative and it makes him look silly

• Registered Users Posts: 3,806 ✭✭✭billie1b

A320 wrote: »

Regardless of if he looks silly or not, I dont see the need for smart, sarcastic comments, he works for EI, i'm sure he would have more information available to him than the rest of us who don't work there. In that regard I trust his comments more.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Jack1985

I haven't speculated once on the subject, I answered a question of what a slow decompression was like on the A330 - Never did I say that occurred. So if you could tell me where I have been speculative, I would appreciate that.

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭BonkeyDonker

I heard it was a leak in the chemtrail tanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 AirMechMan

"The aircraft was subject to intensive maintenance inspections overnight with no technical faults found."

Was not caused by any technical issues. Other potential causes are being looked into, the IAA, aer lingus, and airbus are all involved.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 525 ✭✭✭Suasdaguna1

Jack1985 wrote: »
    Just to point out I had it confirmed this morning that a fault was indeed found

You knew it all .......not.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭lord lucan

You knew it all .......not.

Give it over,it's like 2 kids on a playground ffs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 suasdaguna2

Bussywussy wrote: »
    Really,enlighten us?? I Assume you are A330 rated or some sort of manager

Ask Lord Lucan......he locked and loaded with me

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

billie1b wrote: »
    Regardless of if he looks silly or not, I dont see the need for smart, sarcastic comments, he works for EI, i'm sure he would have more information available to him than the rest of us who don't work there. In that regard I trust his comments more.

He's coming out with these semi-cryptic comments that a fault was found although no report anywhere can back it up. For all intents and purposes he could be making it up. It's actually very frustrating for the casual reader of the forum.

Honestly this is laughable at this stage, a second account and you have a grudge this long??? LOL have a life.
    semi-cryptic comments

Ahhh, and what would you exactly call accusing the cc on the day of either being unfit for work or pulling ''green flu'' when all have disputed such. Because that's the only alternative motion put forward here that the aircraft was clean and they were not. Which is incorrect.

Such a time as the report is released and the reason is confirmed I will gladly accept it, but I will not read this forum and have colleagues accused left and right and centre and then be lambasted by a few posters who can't seem to handle a contributor on the forum that has an alternative view. Get over yourselves and indeed have a read of post #38.

• Advertisement

Jack1985 wrote: »
    Honestly this is laughable at this stage, a second account and you have a grudge this long??? LOL have a life.

Ahhh, and what would you exactly call accusing the cc on the day of either being unfit for work or pulling ''green flu'' when all have disputed such. Because that's the only alternative motion put forward here that the aircraft was clean and they were not. Which is incorrect.

Such a time as the report is released and the reason is confirmed I will gladly accept it, but I will not read this forum and have colleagues accused left and right and centre and then be lambasted by a few posters who can't seem to handle a contributor on the forum that has an alternative view. Get over yourselves and indeed have a read of post #38.

I didn't accuse them of anything. The only facts I can see are that 7 of the 8 crew felt unwell and the aircraft turned back. No confirmed reports of passengers being unwell, no mention of flight crew being unwell and no mention of any issue with the aircraft. Until something is confirmed we simply have no idea what the reason for the illness was. For you to come on and say that there was "something" up with the aircraft that may or may not be connected is interesting but adds nothing concrete to the discussion. Are you EI cabin crew is it?

I didn't accuse them of anything. The only facts I can see are that 7 of the 8 crew felt unwell and the aircraft turned back. No confirmed reports of passengers being unwell, no mention of flight crew being unwell and no mention of any issue with the aircraft.

Fair enough you didn't accuse them of anything, there are 2 reports of two J passengers being unwell its still unclear as to whether they will be included in the report - The flight deck crew were not unwell - And there was a slight issue with the aircraft rectified and that issue is the one being primarily investigated to determine if its fault caused cc to be unwell - If it finds that's not the case then I am totally unsure as to where the investigation will switch. By the way that slight issue was rectified and the aircraft subsequently released by line maintenance.
    For you to come on and say that there was "something" up with the aircraft that may or may not be connected is interesting but adds nothing concrete to the discussion.

And likewise accusing cabin crew (granted not by you) also adds nada to the discussion. And also as I'm sure you're aware many of us on here work in the sector and its not for you do to be calling people out (or anyone) asking for their work details - With all due respect, have I done the same to you? And I fail if I'm honest to see how that would add anything concrete to any sort of discussion.

Ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭lord lucan

This thread is getting locked and will stay locked until official word of what happened becomes available. It's sad that it has to happen but if it continued on the way it was going it would have resulted in bans all over the place.

I always find that if something really riles you up,step away from the keyboard and give it a few minutes before posting.:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement