Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbmc question?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭celica1994

anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

it just means you should have everything on it you need. uk and irish fta channels and the others ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Can I ask a stupid question... I keep seeing these boxes everywhere and not sure what they're capable of. Fta channels and saorview and the like, does that mean they stream these services or do they still come through an ariel? Googling xbmc stuff does my head in, there just seems so much... stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭nostrils

1 has xbmc installed with all the addons the other you'd have to install everything on to it very easy to do plenty of guides about just google it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

FearDark wrote: »
    Can I ask a stupid question... I keep seeing these boxes everywhere and not sure what they're capable of. Fta channels and saorview and the like, does that mean they stream these services or do they still come through an ariel? Googling xbmc stuff does my head in, there just seems so much... stuff.

All the contents are streamed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Zeppi

You can install XBMC on android phones such Samsung S4, laptops and pc's, the Irish channels are not working anymore.

Zeppi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭hallo dare

Just download mobdro and save yourself a load of hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,762 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Yes xbmc is alot of hassle, there's a few unmentionable apps which work much better and will save you all the hassle ;)

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭irishpancake

Yes xbmc is alot of hassle, there's a few unmentionable apps which work much better and will save you all the hassle ;)

See here.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057195037

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

hallo dare wrote: »
    Just download mobdro and save yourself a load of hassle.

Any way of streaming video on this Yet?

• Advertisement
Advertisement