Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

google chromecast and showbox

Options
  • 22-04-2014 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭

Quick question, thinking of getting Google Chromecast. Can you stream show box on it?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 665 ✭✭✭philthrill69

Yes but as far as I know boards.ie don't want you talking about it here because of piracy so this post will probably be taken down.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭fabsoul

K.C wrote: »
    Quick question, thinking of getting Google Chromecast. Can you stream show box on it?
    Yes but as far as I know boards.ie don't want you talking about it here because of piracy so this post will probably be taken down.

Could someone PM me on how to stream show box on it

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 15 lucid365

Showbox is crap,repetitive freezing always no matter what internet speed you have,it's obviously an overloaded server and they have not upgraded there server!!!!!

Avia from the Play store is your best bet OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭irishpancake

Candie wrote: »
    Avia from the Play store is your best bet OP.

No, get Bubble UPnP or AllCast.....either better than Avia, IMO.

• Advertisement

lucid365 wrote: »
    Showbox is crap,repetitive freezing always no matter what internet speed you have,it's obviously an overloaded server and they have not upgraded there server!!!!!

not true, in my experience.....and my BB is only 3.5MB, at best.

My Netflix also streams very well, both above to my LG Smart TV. Using either Bubble or AllCast, or MX Player on my Nexus.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 665 ✭✭✭philthrill69

Local cast is better than all the aforementioned apps as a partner for showbox. And it's free.

Local cast is better than all the aforementioned apps as a partner for showbox. And it's free.

You're right, but there are in-app purchases to remove ads.

Also, its exclusively Chromecast, whereas the others mentioned work with various devices, like Roku, Smart TV's, etc, etc.

But local cast is good.

Advertisement