Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Forgot Calculator Number Maths Paper I - HELP!!

• 07-06-2014 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 29 ✭✭✭ LaLeche

I am sitting here sh**ting myself. I thought I did an alright paper and handed it up. Just realised I forgot to put the ****ing calculator number on it! What can I do? Is it the same examiner who corrects paper 1 as paper 2. Gaahhh. After all the grinds if I fail maths, I will go on a rampage and do some unsavoury stuff to Ruari Quinn. Advice?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 longhalloween

LaLeche wrote: »
    I am sitting here sh**ting myself. I thought I did an alright paper and handed it up. Just realised I forgot to put the ****ing calculator number on it! What can I do? Is it the same examiner who corrects paper 1 as paper 2. Gaahhh. After all the grinds if I fail maths, I will go on a rampage and do some unsavoury stuff to Ruari Quinn. Advice?

Nobody cares about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 ✭✭✭ LaLeche

Nobody cares about that.

Me... or the number? I feel like a full on r-tard, but knowing the people in my centre I'm sure I'm not the only one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 longhalloween

Me... or the number? I feel like a full on r-tard, but knowing the people in my centre I'm sure I'm not the only one

The number.

The number.

Hopefully

• Registered Users Posts: 32 ✭✭✭ JWM12

Meh, they might assume you're a genius who didn't need one ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,334 ✭✭✭ buyer95

If forgetting to write the number of your exam calculator is your biggest worry then your grand. It really couldn't matter less.

JWM12 wrote: »
    Meh, they might assume you're a genius who didn't need one ;)

Hmmm... Never even thought about it that way.... Maybe I should leave it...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭ Miaireland

If you have no calculator number on it how can they prove that you used one?

Miaireland wrote: »
    If you have no calculator number on it how can they prove that you used one?

Hey you're completely right! I may have forgot it? But then again.. I couldn't do that square root of 1681 in my head

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭ IrishLassie26

Dont worry about it I forgot mine too but I dont think it really matters! Just put it in on paper 2 and then the examiner might notice!

• Advertisement

Dont worry about it I forgot mine too but I dont think it really matters! Just put it in on paper 2 and then the examiner might notice!

Yeah hopefully so :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,530 CMod ✭✭✭✭ spurious

Just write the number of the calculator on Paper Two and state that you used the same calculator in Paper One.

spurious wrote: »
    Just write the number of the calculator on Paper Two and state that you used the same calculator in Paper One.

Yeah good advice. I'll probably end up doing that

Examiner just wrote 'casio' on all blank calculator spaces, legend!

Advertisement