Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get from Standsted to legoland, Windsor -

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,487 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

worshipping at the temple of a false god 'n' all. And it's open Sundays!!1!

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

being originally from the UK, but living abroad pretty much exclusively the last 18 years (the last 10 in ireland), it's amazed me when i've been visiting family how much stuff in the UK is still either closed or having restricted hours on sundays. I went to a 24 hour tesco outside carlisle a couple of years ago and it was shutting at 4pm on sunday! :eek:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

ninja900 wrote: »
    Hey, don't spoil it! haven't got it yet as the Frozen DVD is still on constant rotation here.
    Managed to promote the Lego Movie to the #1 choice ahead of Frozen in our house.

It really was time to Let it Go.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,406 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

Dades wrote: »
    Managed to promote the Lego Movie to the #1 choice ahead of Frozen in our house. It really was time to Let it Go.
    Ahead of Frozen? Must have been the first time in forever that *that* happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,487 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Why the lame jokes? We used to be best buddies...

Back on topic :

jn19_25.jpg

from

http://www.thebricktestament.com/the_life_of_jesus/the_crucifixion/jn19_25.html

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

It's all Lego movie all the time in our house.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 19,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

iguana wrote: »
    It's all Lego movie all the time in our house.

I must watch it to retrospectively make sure it is suitable for the grandkids who have seen it a million time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,993 ✭✭✭✭recedite

mariahc wrote: »
    It is expensive but my time is running out.......
    Don't worry, Lego-Jesus will provide a miracle cure.
    You are right to get off at Stansted, instead of going on to Lourdes.

Advertisement