Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dual-sim phone

Options
  • 03-06-2014 9:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭

Is it possible to buy dual sim phones in Europe? Not sure if they are only available in China and India etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭MBSnr

^^^
    Search function... ;-)

Wikomobile.com - buy from amazon.fr

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057080773

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Loads of them on Amazon.de & .fr. Make sure they deliver to Ireland before you commit. Neither variant will ship some of the better-specced Chinese models to Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

I've seen them onboard planes in their duty free shops. Definitely Air France and possibly Aer Lingus too.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 7,828 Mod ✭✭✭✭liamog

The Lumia 630 Dual Sim is on Amazon.de, so I'd suggest trying there. Use chrome to translate to for you and you should be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭rizzee

Got a Wiko phone from pixmania last year. Was a great phone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,271 ✭✭✭✭fits

liamog wrote: »
    The Lumia 630 Dual Sim is on Amazon.de, so I'd suggest trying there. Use chrome to translate to for you and you should be grand.
    Tried buying that phone last week on amazon.de. Wouldn't ship to Ireland (or UK or Finland)

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 7,828 Mod ✭✭✭✭liamog

fits wrote: »
    Tried buying that phone last week on amazon.de. Wouldn't ship to Ireland (or UK or Finland)

Was it sold via Amazon or a reseller? I know others have been able to use amazon.de for phones before.

Try this one http://www.amazon.de/Nokia-Smartphone-Touchscreen-Megapixel-Snapdragon/dp/B00JVL30UQ/ref=sr_1_4?s=ce-de&ie=UTF8&qid=1401870040&sr=1-4&keywords=lumia+630

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭veganrun

Interesting, will check them out.

I guess if I was going to buy one, I'd be maybe thinking of an Android one, but it would need to be one that can support the latest version of the OS. Also one that has support for the latest bluetooth version.

Advertisement