Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clash of clans

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Nolars

donegal. wrote: »
    so you haven't been kicked yet ?
    theres no Nolars in there so i'm gonna guess, Yuh?

people who don't attack in 2 wars on the bounce get the boot was ur name cormoc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,635 ✭✭✭donegal.

i always attack twice , handy loot
    (not cormoc)

i always attack twice , handy loot
    (not cormoc)

Are you on about the first clan I posted? everyone left that one or got booted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Gits_bone

Can I join a clan?

I've reached the stage where I have to wait days to build things and my clan isn't strong enough to defeat the enemy so I'm left to do nothing.

Gits_bone wrote: »
    Can I join a clan?

I've reached the stage where I have to wait days to build things and my clan isn't strong enough to defeat the enemy so I'm left to do nothing.

take a look at eire's army :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,205 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Join IRL CLAN

All Irish players all Boardsies lots of good banter

• Registered Users Posts: 25 jpjakes

Join IRL CLAN

All Irish players all Boardsies lots of good banter

Looking for irish players come join us for a bit of craic and war red branch. Pawdd is leader

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭247music

+1 for "Red Branch" clan.. war mad and lots of troop donations..

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ConorEarley

Hi,

Clan Name: Yammerd

We are building a solid clan to go to war. We currently have 7 players in our clan, 5 of us are very active and the other 2 are friends of ours. We were all in a clan together before that went to war a lot so we have experience also. We wanted to start up our own clan from scratch. The top 5 players are all 70+ 80+ 90+ and we also have 1 player that is 100+.

We are looking for players that:

- Are very active
    - Donate Troops
    - Want to learn
    - Want to get better together
    - Have not pre maturely upgraded their Town Halls.
    - Have experience going to war

Take a look at our clan and let me know if you are interested.

Current Players:

Earley - 87
    ConorMad - 91
    Rinzler - 110
    Sean - 74
    Ivory - 80

Shane - 68
    Sam - 31

A lot people are obsessed with level(90+ etc) and high town halls in this game. I find most people are premature th8+ and don't know what they are at in wars etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Nolars wrote: »
    A lot people are obsessed with level(90+ etc) and high town halls in this game. I find most people are premature th8+ and don't know what they are at in wars etc.

This this this, exactly and precisely THIS!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,826 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Definitely. Made that mistake early in myself and won't update till everything is ready to roll now. Asking for a barring otherwise, get wrongly ranked in wars all the time, takes ages to fix it.

Come join us at red branch
    Leader pawdd
    Good solid clan

• Registered Users Posts: 10,205 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

anyone considered selling their accounts? looking at ebay and mine is worth a nice few quid now

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

anyone considered selling their accounts? looking at ebay and mine is worth a nice few quid now

I hadn't.......until now!

How much? Are we all rich

How much? Are we all rich

Yeah, seriously? People are stupid enough to pay for the product of my time wasting? I'm seriously for sale.

theres a th8 with a bid of €188

theres a th8 with a bid of €188

http://m.ebay.com/itm/251897049713?_mwBanner=1

490 sterling?! Can you imagine what a prick you'd feel like after handing over that amount of cash for a village.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

You have to sell your entire iTunes account, so it's not exactly like you're just selling you CoC base.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Cormac... wrote: »
    You have to sell your entire iTunes account, so it's not exactly like you're just selling you CoC base.

not if you're on Android and re-link your base to a newly made email account

Red branch
    Leader pawdd
    All active players welcome we war twice a week

jpjakes wrote: »
    Red branch
    Leader pawdd
    All active players welcome we war twice a week

We heard you the first ten times.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,058 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

We heard you the first ten times.

Only saw it one previously myself?

MarkR wrote: »
    Only saw it one previously myself?

Check his posting history.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭GraphicGaming

I like this game and i have been playing ages now i have a good clan and normally win the wars we are in. but the raiding is a killer. i think the game is developed so that the attacker has the upper hand. im a lv 9 townhall was max lv8 so levelled up but guys can get a star on me when using barbs and archers alone they can take 50 percent of my base by just destroying the outter parts without coming through my walls. can be though when i am trying to throphie push

I like this game and i have been playing ages now i have a good clan and normally win the wars we are in. but the raiding is a killer. i think the game is developed so that the attacker has the upper hand. im a lv 9 townhall was max lv8 so levelled up but guys can get a star on me when using barbs and archers alone they can take 50 percent of my base by just destroying the outter parts without coming through my walls. can be though when i am trying to throphie push

No point trying to trophy push until your defenses and walls are up to scratch for th9.

Stick out your th, and raid for resources to get this done more quickly - forget about your trophy count for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭GraphicGaming

Al Capwned wrote: »
    No point trying to trophy push until your defenses and walls are up to scratch for th9.

Stick out your th, and raid for resources to get this done more quickly - forget about your trophy count for a while.

yeah i have it out i have a farming base, getting to dark purple walls. 200k a piece. wizard towers all level 6. cannons and mortors level 6. archer towers level 10. its very expensive trying to save the gold needed to get these developed more i have 5 builders sleeping all the time because of this

Aint no way I'm going th10 before all my walls are black...

• Advertisement

Anyone in any good clans? im lvl 100 th9

Advertisement