Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Conditions June 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Billcarson

Beautiful morning ,clear skies,temp 18.5c

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

Blue skies, light NE'ly breeze and 21C in Galway city at 11.20AM - Hello Summer!! :)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Getting cloudy now in Naas :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

A little bit of cloud and sea breeze kicking in. Just the way you want it, not too warm or cool :cool:.

Cloud over in Galway city too but its still a pleasant 24.1C and the warmest day of the year so far

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭mickger844posts

Some fair weather clouds. Warmest day of the year so far with a temp of 23.6c recorded in the last hour.

www.waterfordcityweather.com

25.1C now in Galway city :D

Clear, blue skies in Galway city this morning

Temp 14.7C from an overnight low of 14.3C
    Barometer 1029.80 hPa: Steady 0.02 hPa/hr

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

Beautiful clear sunny morning. 13.9c atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Beautiful clear warm morning, suspect we already hit our daily maximum as the sea breeze is kicking in.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Red Nissan

Another cloudless morning though it is not expected to last like yesterday.

I'm 24°C in the shade with my exposed WS showing 28°C, calm to light air.

Currently 22.2C and rising in Galway city
    With clear skies and just a light NNE'ly breeze I expect to break yesterdays max of 25.3C later this afternoon

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

24.0c here now. Clear blue skies and sunshine. Feeling a bit 2013! :)

25.7C recorded in Galway city at 16.02

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭mickger844posts

Max temp of 25.6c here today.

Currently its 23.3 with mostly clear skies.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Red Nissan

My shade hit 30°C today my WS says33°C @15:07 but we know that's perhaps 4° too high.

My vehicle's thermo was also showing 31°C during parts of the after noon, mostly 28~29°C.

Hot for sure.

Max temp here today with wall to wall sunshine was 24.6c.
    Currently 23.5c.

A cloudy start in Galway city
    Temp 14.2C, overnight low 12.7C

Overcast here this morning,feeling fresher,temp 15.8c.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭highdef

Red Nissan wrote: »
    My shade hit 30°C today my WS says33°C @15:07 but we know that's perhaps 4° too high.

My vehicle's thermo was also showing 31°C during parts of the after noon, mostly 28~29°C.

Hot for sure.

My car thermo was 28c leaving work in inchicore and it got to 30 between Lucan and Maynooth on the N4/M4. Was 26 when I pulled into the drive and the home weather station (which is accurate) was reading 25.6 so I would say that the 30c mark was reached on my drive.

• Advertisement

A fresher feeling day all round but nice sunny spells. Current temp 19.4c

The sun's out again in Galway and its a very pleasant 19.6C

• Registered Users Posts: 10,066 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

a mostly cloudy scene in Castlebar but feeling pleasant all the same with little or no wind.

Sunny spells and relatively calm.

Current Temp 18.7c, Max today so far 19.9c

Mostly cloudy today in Galway city with occasional spells of sunshine and feeling pleasantly mild
    Max today was 18.9C, currently 18.2C

And once the sun starts to go down, the clouds disappear leaving a lovely sky in Castlebar . no doubt the morning will be cloudy again!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Keep an eye out for nlc's.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Clear blue skies this morning. Satellite shows cloud to the north incoming. Probably will break up by late afternoon as usual, garden could do with a drop of rain by now. No rain recorded for the last 10 days at all.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Brightening up in Castlebar after a very dull start. Still a good bit of cloud about but feeling very nice in just a light N/NW'LY.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Tarzana

Gorgeous day here in Dublin, sunny with intermittent short cloudy spells. Warm to hot depending on cloud cover.

Advertisement