Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JUNE '14- DELAY GROUP : VETTING AWAY & PCA VERY SOON

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭LG1985

Nothin for me today!!

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭missyme82

it was franked as second class so don't worry it will prob arrive tomorrow :)

missyme82 wrote: »
    it was franked as second class so don't worry it will prob arrive tomorrow :)

Fingers crossed it will :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 380 ✭✭vickmackey

they arrived with people over couple of days when we got ours.

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭Catdog33

Got mine as well! Glad there's a lot more time to work on fitness but feel sick that it's so far away and I want to get it over with!!!

My main concern is definitely the push/pull I'm 5'6 so not worried about the height just about the fact that I have no idea how to gauge whether I'm able to physically do it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭Mop a top

Catdog33 wrote: »
    Got mine as well! Glad there's a lot more time to work on fitness but feel sick that it's so far away and I want to get it over with!!!

My main concern is definitely the push/pull I'm 5'6 so not worried about the height just about the fact that I have no idea how to gauge whether I'm able to physically do it!

I'm 5'5 and passed it ok. Don't know how much by but I don't mind lol!!! Do a bit of kick boxing and horse riding so you should be grand. You just need to use you're entire body. They'll give you a demo

Im only like 5'2 1/2 ... Lol!! That worries me for the push/pull

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭sweet chuck

LG1985 wrote: »
    Im only like 5'2 1/2 ... Lol!! That worries me for the push/pull

If you have good technique its very doable. Watch the you tube vid and give it everything.

If you have good technique its very doable. Watch the you tube vid and give it everything.

Cheers!! Hope so!! :)

LG1985 wrote: »
    Cheers!! Hope so!! :)

If you are petite just need to use your whole body.

• Advertisement

Just got my PCA date so def gonna up the trainin now!!

Interval training is what you need. Circuit classes would be ideal.

Interval training is what you need. Circuit classes would be ideal.

My mate is a PT in a local gym up here so gonna ask him to work me out a programme for the next while .. :)

Good thinking :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭19087

If your local gym doors the les mills program I would highly recommend doing body attack and body pump in preparation for PCA. I'm sure other similar programs are around, I just don't know what they are!

19087 wrote: »
    If your local gym doors the les mills program I would highly recommend doing body attack and body pump in preparation for PCA. I'm sure other similar programs are around, I just don't know what they are!

Will check that out!! Thanks!!

Advertisement