Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaffe of the Day !

Options
13»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Mary Wilson says 150k marched last month on water
    Brendan Ogle responds "That's the first time I've heard someone in RTE acknowledging the 150k figure"
    Wilson quickly backtracks "from between 100k to 150k"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,948 ✭✭✭Radio5

Fianna Fail spokesman Brian Cowen spoke in the Dail today, according to the 6 news headlines on Radio 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭real rocker

Radio5 wrote: »
    Fianna Fail spokesman Brian Cowen spoke in the Dail today, according to the 6 news headlines on Radio 1.

Garglegate 2 ? No Gaffegate 2 sounds better.

Mary Wilson
    - referendums instead of referenda
    - Recife is a town in northeast Brazil pop 3,743,850

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

snubbleste wrote: »
    Mary Wilson
    - referendums instead of referenda
    - Recife is a town in northeast Brazil pop 3,743,850

Nothing wrong with referendums.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,476 ✭✭✭squonk

Best one I every heard was John Ryan from Clare FM many moons ago talking over the end of Mariah Carey's "All I Want For Christmas (Is You)"...

"And that was Mariah Carey there with All I Want To Do For Christmas Is You".

He apologies a few minutes later once he'd realised his gaffe but it's vastly improved the song for me since! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭thesandeman

There was a kind of 'WITHDRAW' moment during the 8:40 sports bulletin this morning.
    Actually the next 15 minutes are worth listening to when it goes up on the player.

All of the first Ray Darcy show............

Olivia O'Leary on Radio1
    Kiribati dis, Kiribati dat
    It's pronounced Kiribass!

Advertisement