Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3-Year-Old Claims To Remember Who Killed Him In Past Life, Leads Police To Body.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

job seeker wrote: »
    Anyone here that has a birthmark that remembers their past life?

I have a big hairy mole on my arse. I think it means I used to be Marie Antoinette.

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭turnikett1

That's amazing... You should've posted this outside of After Hours, because I am interested in an actual conversation about reincarnation :D I see no reason to believe why reincarnation isn't real.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Barely There

This is the freakiest thing I've read in a long time..But it's cool all the same. I haven't any birthmarks at all myself.. Anyone here that has a birthmark that remembers their past life? whats your opinion on this article??

Let the freak out begin!! :D

Yeah, I've a huge birthmark!

Find it hard to remember what I did last week though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭job seeker

turnikett1 wrote: »
    That's amazing... You should've posted this outside of After Hours, because I am interested in an actual conversation about reincarnation :D I see no reason to believe why reincarnation isn't real.

Off with ya! :p

Ah ya, I'd say it's real.. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭Hotale.com

The child was the murderer and the "past-life memory" was simply a complex cover up orchestrated by the cold cunning toddler.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Barely There

I see no reason to believe why reincarnation isn't real.

And that's how Science works.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Of all the things that didn't happen, this didn't happen the most

My favourite post in the comment section.

Hotale.com wrote: »
    The child was the murderer and the "past-life memory" was simply a complex cover up orchestrated by the cold cunning toddler.

I don't think so, because the toddler was killed...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Nino Brown

Hotale.com wrote: »

Well done Horatio!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭sebastianlieken

The boy also led the group to the spot where the axe was buried

so... the man who was murdered was killed by an axe blow to the head... yet he also remembered where the axe was burried.. :confused: there's a bit of a plot hole here..

I think the more likely scenario is that as a kid (before he was 3 years old) this boy perhaps witnessed a murder.

• Advertisement

I don't think so, because the toddler was killed...

That's what he wants you to think.

He has you all fooled.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭pauldla

Knex. wrote: »
    My favourite post in the comment section.

There are some good ones:

If he killed him with an axe how would the boy have known where it was buried after he was killed with the axe?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭iDave

Why isn't every major news agency in the world reporting this massive breakthrough?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,510 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

I see no reason to believe why reincarnation isn't real.

I believe I am the reincarnation of Hitler. I am also the reincarnation of the guy who killed Hitler. I see no reason not to believe it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭pauldla

What's that short story where the guy dies and meets God only to find out that he is the reincarnation of everybody...Hitler as well as all the victims of the Holocaust, etc. Cool story. No reason not to believe it. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Nino Brown

I believe I am the reincarnation of Hitler. I am also the reincarnation of the guy who killed Hitler. I see no reason not to believe it.

Isn't that the same thing?

pauldla wrote: »
    What's that short story where the guy dies and meets God only to find out that he is the reincarnation of everybody...Hitler as well as all the victims of the Holocaust, etc. Cool story. No reason not to believe it. ;)

Bruce Almighty.

iDave wrote: »
    Why isn't every major news agency in the world reporting this massive breakthrough?

......it's a secret

shuuut uuuupp.....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,510 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Nino Brown wrote: »
    Isn't that the same thing?

... really?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Knasher

Hitler shot himself. So wouldn't that make you ... double hitler?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Sierra 117

I am the reincarnation of the axe. I can confirm this story is definitely true.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

"In his book, “Children Who Have Lived Before: Reincarnation today,” "
    Well that sounds like a totally unbiased source.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

In his book, “Children Who Have Lived Before: Reincarnation today,” German therapist Trutz Hardo shares extraordinary case studies of children from around the world who remember details of their past lives.

Link> http://wallstreetinsanity.com/3-year-old-claims-to-remember-who-killed-him-in-past-life-leads-police-to-body/#.U4JiYBmFGZY.facebook

This is the freakiest thing I've read in a long time..But it's cool all the same. I haven't any birthmarks at all myself.. Anyone here that has a birthmark that remembers their past life? whats your opinion on this article??

Let the freak out begin!! :D

A URL which starts with WallStreet and ends in Facebook.

This is bound to be genuine.
    “Aren’t you … (Eli [Lasch] forgot the name)?”

Theres nothing like hard hitting journalism. Unfortunately, this is nothing like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,093 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Probably just a boy from Bazil. :P

syklops wrote: »
    A URL which starts with WallStreet and ends in Facebook.

This is bound to be genuine.

Better than the Daily Mail...:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

Convenient, isn't it? How the writer 'forgot' the names of those involved?

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭kingchess

is not the dalai lama chosen the same way?damm-I have to go ,the ufo is back and theywant to do some more probing.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭endacl

This is going well, OP! Have you any more?

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

endacl wrote: »
    This is going well, OP! Have you any more?

:)

Nah. Used them all in his previous life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭beyondbelief67

I remember a documentary about reincarnation and there was a young boy on it who remembered his family lived in a village a few miles away and all there names they took him to meet them and he told them all about his past life how family members had passed away things he couldn't of known.

Advertisement