Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Is Gareth keogan still in Trim?

• 26-05-2014 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all, can anyone tell if Gareth Keogan is still in Trim and if so how do I contact him for an appointment. Saw him a few years ago and he was incredibly accurate. I'd be grateful for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Sadderday

toby34 wrote: »
    Hi all, can anyone tell if Gareth Keogan is still in Trim and if so how do I contact him for an appointment. Saw him a few years ago and he was incredibly accurate. I'd be grateful for any help.

I went last yr, didnt see him myself but my mum did. PM'd you his number... hopefully its the right one

• Registered Users Posts: 2 toby34

Sadderday wrote: »
    I went last yr, didnt see him myself but my mum did. PM'd you his number... hopefully its the right one

Thanks very much, unfortunately thats the number I have for him but it doesn't seem to be in use any more. Thanks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

I was at him last year. He sometimes takes breaks from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 asho2014

Hi Can you pm me gareths number? thanks

asho2014 wrote: »
    Hi Can you pm me gareths number? thanks

Pm sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 asho2014

thanks for that. tried the number but no answer, wonder if he's still at it??!!

asho2014 wrote: »
    thanks for that. tried the number but no answer, wonder if he's still at it??!!

Don't know but I know he takes breaks from it now and again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Evaenri

What's Gareth keogans number

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Meathcat7

Does anyone know if Gareth is still in Trim? I saw him in 2014, he was very good. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Mazban1

Can anyone PM me his number please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 evabeava

Hi could you please pm me Garaths number please if you have it 🙏

Advertisement