Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

respite care grant

Options
  • 25-05-2014 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Has anyone heard anything about the payment of this years respite care grant? Will it be paid as per other years on first Thursday of june? I have not received usual letter but am still in receipt of domicilliary payment for my son.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 cathwallood

I haven't received my letter either but I'm presuming it'll be paid this Thursday as usual... well I hope it is anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,507 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Yes I haven't seen any letter this year, cost cutting perhaps. Hopefully paid on Thursday with no hiccups.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Skyebear07

Yes I haven't seen any letter this year, cost cutting perhaps. Hopefully paid on Thursday with no hiccups.

Fingers crossed! Hopefully all goes to plan tomorrow. A number of people have had it verbally confirmed over the phone that it will be paid tomorrow, so I'm holding onto that for hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,507 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Skyebear07 wrote: »
    Fingers crossed! Hopefully all goes to plan tomorrow. A number of people have had it verbally confirmed over the phone that it will be paid tomorrow, so I'm holding onto that for hope.

Grant paid to us today despite no notification.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭mark1974

No payment for me in bank today. Anyone else not receive payment?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭janmaree

I received mine on Thursday (thank goodness) but I've never received notification, it's just been paid into my a/c.

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Frito

I haven't received notification or payment.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭mark1974

Frito wrote: »
    I haven't received notification or payment.

I had to phone them. They said it was an error on their part. They apologized andsaid it will be there this Thursday.
    Give them a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Frito

Yeah I will do.
    They do the phone bank dont they? Carers benefit answer phones from 0900-1400 and carers allowance answer phones from 1400-1700 I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭samsid

just for future reference, it seems the notification letter stopped when the payment was transferred to post office rather than cheque I
    haven't got a payment letter for a few years now

• Advertisement
Advertisement