Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost and Found Animals Dublin 15

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

They are adorable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Nolimits

Just tweeted by the Garda twitter account

https://twitter.com/gardainfo/status/570160231558344704

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Yorkshire terrier type dog with blue sparkly collar (no tag) running around blanchardstown SC at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Found March 5th Carpenterstown: Male, Carpenterstown Area, Dublin 15, proof of ownership required, contact Lors page if you own this dog.Currently in hillcrest veterinary hospital

34pguac.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jsabina

red setter lost in dublin 15

• Advertisement

jsabina wrote: »
    red setter lost in dublin 15
    He was found and is home. Great to hear! :)

Lost March 17th: Male jack russell missing from Edgewood lawns Blanch. See Lors Lost dogs for info.

350uphe.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭ClubDead

I found a dog called BUSTER today in Latchford, Dublin 15 today. He is brown with black fur on his back....unknown mixed breed. He has a blue collar with ISPCA on and a red bone shaped name tag with Buster on one side and a fone number on the other side (fone switched off). Anyone with details please contact asap as I do not have a garden and cannot keep him long term.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

ClubDead wrote: »
    I found a dog called BUSTER today in Latchford, Dublin 15 today. He is brown with black fur on his back....unknown mixed breed. He has a blue collar with ISPCA on and a red bone shaped name tag with Buster on one side and a fone number on the other side (fone switched off). Anyone with details please contact asap as I do not have a garden and cannot keep him long term.

There's a black brown Yorkshire terrier named buster reported lost on dogs trust lost and found Facebook page, will try to link it

There's a black brown Yorkshire terrier named buster reported lost on dogs trust lost and found Facebook page, will try to link it

This definitely isn't a yorkshire terrier. Some sort of large to medium dog. Unbelievable that his owners still have there phone turned off.

• Advertisement

ClubDead wrote: »

Is this the guy you found? He's in Hillcrest vets now.

ma9ezr.jpg

anniehoo wrote: »
    Is this the guy you found? He's in Hillcrest vets now.

ma9ezr.jpg

Yes thats him, poor dival :( Someone must be missing him, he's well fed and clean...he actually smells good.

Lost March 28th: Corduff; female JRT Owner has posted all over facebook the last few days trying to find her :oSee Lors Lost dogs for info.

ht9s1s.jpg

Lost Mulhuddart April 24th: "Anto has been missing from the Mulhuddart/Dublin 15 area since April 24th and we are very worried. He is very friendly and gentle in temperament, never ever lashes out. He is black and white, fluffy and a bit on the chubby side. Approximately 3 years old and neutered. Has a very distinctive, 'squeaky' meow. Please like and share this post. His loving family miss him and want him home.
    Contact number: 0892335494" See Lost and Found Cats

11174943_1080238382002737_1445783800314003827_n.jpg

Found in Blanchardstown,Dublin 15: Black DSH cat, male 1-2 years not neutered.
    Found Location: Blanchardstown D15.

Date Found: Tuesday April 21, 2015

Contact DSPCA 01 4994700

11041444_659583274141701_6872157289318817257_n.jpg

Lost Clonsilla/Blanch April 30th: Pom/Spitz female ~5 years old called Minnie. See lostdogs.ie

2ymg07p.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Cyclewizard

Brown and white springer spaniel without a collar running around the carpenterstown roundabout close to coolmine station. Couldn't get near him for over an hour of trying with dog food and a lead! have called ashtown but the warden was clicking off 15mins after I got through so I'm not holding my breath.

Found Ongar May 13th: Shih tzu pup found. See Blanch buy and sell page

f9r488.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Daisy Brown

The brown and white springer spaniel is still on the go around carpenterstown. Has lost a lot of weight. Seems to be terrified. Tried to feed him but no luck. Doesn't seem to be reported missing online. Anyone see him today? Poor thing.

The brown and white springer spaniel is still on the go around carpenterstown. Has lost a lot of weight. Seems to be terrified. Tried to feed him but no luck. Doesn't seem to be reported missing online. Anyone see him today? Poor thing.

Have dropped you a PM for more info ;)

Found Littlepace May 26th: Female, really friendly, has a collar but no name/number. See Lors Lost Dogs for info.

2564ff9.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 physioguy

I found a male wire haired jack russell wandering near the carpenterstown shops this evening. If anyone knows of anybody missing a dog of this description. He is with me at the moment

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,279 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Threads merged

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Murilloinf

Found a small Yorkshire just by the n3 near Ibm.

No collar , look well taken care of

Murillo 0871049548

Lost Clonsilla: African Grey Parrot with red tail around
    Oakview Park, Hartstown, Clonsilla Area. His elderly owner is very upset , please share and contact 0867865484 asap with any info. See Lors lost dogs.

1py1c2.jpg

Lost Clonsilla Aug 10th: Eddie. Jack russell terrier.

If anyone spots him, please call Hillcrest vets on 018213189

sqmcfa.jpg

Lost Aug 13th: Buddy missing in the Huntstown DB 15 area..he has lots of allergies and on medication too so important he doesn't get fed wrong food Any information please phone 0831293391

m4w0l.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭ChannelNo5

Found young female kitten college road castleknock with finder. Tabby and white.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭ChannelNo5

ChannelNo5 wrote: »
    Found young female kitten college road castleknock with finder. Tabby and white

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭angryIreGamer

We found a dog this evening. He was in tolka valley park between 4pm and 6.30pm. He had a collar but not microchipped.
    We left him into hillcrest vets in Coolmine
    It won't let me attach a pic but hillcrest have a picture I their Facebook page.
    He was a black young collie cross.

• Advertisement

He was a black young collie cross.

Reunited with his owner good stuff!

Lost Hartstown:

5plpo3.jpg

Advertisement